Best friend
I had to put my dearest freind down , he had cancer.

[Image: duke13mths003.jpg]
Damn sorry to hear about your loss mate..

Very very hard to put down your best friend
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I too am sorry to hear that mate. Our hearts go out to you.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
My commiserations mate, never an easy thing to do. The only comfort is in knowing that they are no longer suffering.
sorry to hear Ray. We get very close to our pets. I have a cavoodle (he's around 12 now) and he's a great friend.
Pets are loyal, accepting and don't talk back.
Sorry again to hear.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Sorry to hear about your four legged friend , am giving mine a pat as I type.
Sorry to hear, I know what a big hole it can leave in one's life.
[Image: fc9450cb-86fb-4774-a1ac-5a6bb7a02823.jpg]
Feel for you mate - lost three Rotty's to cancer over the years. Sorry to hear.
Condolences always the worst time...
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Very Sorry to hear of your loss, condolences mate
Ubi est Williams est via

[Image: bd2b8814-b7c2-42c7-8059-0811dae17364.png]
(02-10-2014, 12:21pm)mozza24 Wrote: Feel for you mate - lost three Rotty's to cancer over the years. Sorry to hear.

These were my first big dogs,one on the left big Major and the female Kate lost them in short succsession. The big fella just dropped dead,heart.

[img] photo Picture005_zps59a982e0.jpg[/img]

Also i would like to thank all of your for your kind words
Cheers
Ray
(02-10-2014, 03:55pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(02-10-2014, 12:21pm)mozza24 Wrote: Feel for you mate - lost three Rotty's to cancer over the years. Sorry to hear.

These were my first big dogs,one on the left big Major and the female Kate lost them in short succsession. The big fella just dropped dead,heart.

Cheers
Ray

Nice Rottie's. He is a beautiful big boy. Lost 1 of my Rotties with heart issues had to be put down. 1 with cancer, suddenly caused him to have violent fits & very little time to recover between them, less than 24 hrs from the first fit to the decision to put him down. My last girl was off colour for 2 x days & my daughter came home from school & found her dead. All of them where around 8 years old give or take 6 months. My current boy I saved from the pound, have had him 3 years, no idea how old he is. He is now starting to show grey, figure he will be the oldest Rottweiler I have owned to date. Can't believe he was in a pound & unwanted, one of the best I have owned & will cruel me when he leaves....
[Image: fc9450cb-86fb-4774-a1ac-5a6bb7a02823.jpg]
(02-10-2014, 05:30pm)Zrex1200 Wrote:
(02-10-2014, 03:55pm)kawasuki Wrote:

Cheers
Ray

Nice Rottie's. He is a beautiful big boy. Lost 1 of my Rotties with heart issues had to be put down. 1 with cancer, suddenly caused him to have violent fits & very little time to recover between them, less than 24 hrs from the first fit to the decision to put him down. My last girl was off colour for 2 x days & my daughter came home from school & found her dead. All of them where around 8 years old give or take 6 months. My current boy I saved from the pound, have had him 3 years, no idea how old he is. He is now starting to show grey, figure he will be the oldest Rottweiler I have owned to date. Can't believe he was in a pound & unwanted, one of the best I have owned & will cruel me when he leaves....

The big boy was around six or seven when he died he surved a crash with a volvo at around 16mths old in 89 cost me around 1200 then to fix him up, he weighed in at 55kgs he was bred
from the German line of dogs, only trouble was with him he didnt have many friends outside the family Scary, i dont think i will get another to painful.