Rocket Rod -- need some advice
Rod , can you PM me your work phone # so I can talk with you about a Briggs and Stratton ( Quantum 50 ) engine I have. Need some advice on engine details.
thanks
Hi Gazza,sorry didnt read it properly
My number is 03 59643147 work/home same/same. Phuck its the phantom!
Thanks Rod , good talkin with you and very much appreciate the info and offer to help with sourcing parts.
I'll let ya know how I get on.
Here's one for you Rocket: My daughter says to me "the mower won't go " so I have a look & sure enough, it won't

She reckons her husband tipped it over to hose it down. So I'm thinking yep, water in the magneto etc. I pulled it apart & all was good. Still no go so I pulled the float bowl off the carby looking for water & out poured half a litre of oil

Seems he over filled the sump & when he tipped it over, the excess ran through the crankcase vent straight into the carby

What make was it ? can't say, but the initials start with Honda & definitely not idiot proof
Errrrr any 4 stroke engine doesnt like to be tipped upside down,unless of course it has a dry sump.How do you think the busa engine would go sitting upside down in the frame
The trick is to tell him that if he wants to clean it underneath,tip it so the spark plug is facing up.Did you bother to check the air filter,i bet it was full of oil too.You see what happens is that the breather from the sump runs into the air box,so when you turn the @#%$ the wrong way,all the oil runs from the breather and into the airbox,which then fillls up the carby,inlet manifold etc,ect.I see it all the time.Its a great little money spinner. Phuck its the phantom!
Yeah Rocket, you know that, I know that, but he's a mower wood duck

The mower joint would have slugged him 100 plus to put that right You must be cleaning up BIG TIME you li'l rascal you

It's a first pull flyer now