Recent motorcycle land speed record in aussie
find me a long flat road legal ,and il hold mine to beat that 1400,not scared here to have a go.

on a straight on a private road ,i had mine when fully faired ,and the only mods were 2 yoshi mufflers stock gearing and using a gps ,i scared the shit out of myself ,by hitting 335ks in 5th gear at 10thou rpm ,and it was still pulling ,

it wanted more but i backed off as i was tavelling 3ks every 1 minute!

Don't trust your gauges too much buddy. Speed and rpm tend to way off at times

Of course you and I know the 99ers ARE the quickest!
(18-05-2013, 10:01pm)pan Wrote: Don't trust your gauges too much buddy. Speed and rpm tend to way off at times

Of course you and I know the 99ers ARE the quickest!
ive got ,or should i say had a mni gps the day i did this

it was mounted over my speedo.

Wow
335 in 5th on GPS
That's a big call. Was it a 36 tooth sprocket or something?
(18-05-2013, 11:33pm)pan Wrote: Wow
335 in 5th on GPS
That's a big call. Was it a 36 tooth sprocket or something?
pan no big call i just pinned it in 3rd to 5th ,and when i took a peek down at the gps it was reading 334ks ,i was shocked to shit as i said it scared the fook out of me as id done 250k on the busa with out it even badding n eye lid,the 99 is as you know the quickest , ive since fitted as you know an 2002 motor to mine and i am disappointed at the diff between the power ,or should i say the lack of pull ,and the feel of the motor is very wooden compared to my old motor

We all know the busa engine is capable of wonderful things.
What would happen if someone built a busa motor excatly as it is but would just make it bigger,say3 times as big, 4.2cc would we be talking about 650hp?stock ,could it be done?
would 2.8 litres do
[Image: hayabusav82800.jpg]