best seats on the plane
My boss spares no expense in getting the best seats on the plane for us so there's always someone nice to sit next to.

[Image: TigerAirwaysfirstclass.jpg]
LOL! That's gold!
Why do I always get to CaptainRob's posts AFTER Photobucket have deleted the image?
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(15-03-2013, 01:00pm)Belzybob Wrote: Why do I always get to CaptainRob's posts AFTER Photobucket have deleted the image?
its back there again now!
[Image: TigerAirwaysfirstclass.jpg]
haha. I think I went out with her.
Always the same, I see them get on the plane and think "please God, just keep walkin'." I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one praying as they come lumbering down the aisle. Lol3
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Looks like shes stuffed her self to death.
drug smuggler......she's obviously concealing 40 pounds of crack......I bags NOT strip searching her!!! lol
Where's a wheel barrow when you want one.Take out the trash.
lucky she is sitting where she is cause if she was in a row behind she would not be able to stretch like a walrus.
OMG .. Scary .. was she snoring ??
Lol, wow what a glamourScary I see the airplanes are charging for 2 seats for some big people. Well we have to pay for extra luggage weight so sounds fairClap
HEy.. don;t u people know that being a member of the "MILE HIGH CLUB" is exhausting.. she was the founder in 1945 lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I'm flying out of tassie tommorow I'm glad I chose the exit seats over the wing for extra room if needed Scary
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com