Tathra 2012 comp
Dear members of the AHC last year I donated a custom seat voucher for tathra 2012 on behalf of VCM Cycle seats which I was very happy to do so , there was a condition placed that it must be redeemed with in 3 months of the event , 3 months has passed and it is now no longer be able to be used I have received 0 correspondence from the winner and I didn't know when even won it sorry to say ,

Why am I posting this up ?

The reason is I'm just covering my ass in the case of any problems that occur later on from this donated prize

Thanks guys

Big kev
Sorry to hear nobody claimed it Kev. Somebody's loss .. Pi_thumbsdown. Thanks heaps for putting up the prize to start with .. Pi_thumbsup
Yeah, that's a shame. They missed out on a good prize there Kev. I love my seats mate. They were one of the few objects that survived the Armco, and are THE only things I didn't sell off, and still proudly sit my bum in from my old bike that doesn't hurt when I look at em. I still have other things ill get around to putting on, but your seats were straight on the new bike. Every pillion thanks god for there little hump that keeps them from slipping off :)
Thankyou guys i really apprecaite your support ,
On the upside guys i will have a custom set of GEN II busa seats for sale black with gold accents

keep an eye out
like Kev has just mentioned above, the expiry date of this prize is 3 months from the event.....so can the winner of this prize please contact Kev at VCM and send your seats to him ASAP, so he can honour this prize within the designated time limit!! Yes

You have till the 8th of March to claim this prize....so get to it!!! Pi_thumbsup

Thanks for the heads up, BK!! Clap

Coolsmiley
(18-02-2013, 07:43pm)bazman Wrote: like Kev has just mentioned above, the expiry date of this prize is 3 months from the event.....so can the winner of this prize please contact Kev at VCM and send your seats to him ASAP, so he can honour this prize within the designated time limit!! Yes

You have till the 8th of March to claim this prize....so get to it!!! Pi_thumbsup

Thanks for the heads up, BK!! Clap

Coolsmiley

yeah no stress i could have sat back and done bugger all but i feel im an honerable both in business and as a person , thanks bazman
And the winner is busybusa (Dave & Megan) Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yes Guys
was us, and if you remember, we were the first ones drawn out, and big Kevs prize was the first to go, we got it,But have been busy with Megs test and Quack visits, and this was put on the , opps, forgotton page, as we have not been on the bike since Tathra. Have sent big Kev an email, hope we are not to late to claim.
G'day Dave Very Happy.....I hope both you and [especially] Megan have been well?!? Undecided

Coolsmiley