Hi from Sydney
Hi everyone,

I'm a proud owner of a beautiful white/blue '09 model. I finally have my dream bike in the colour I always wanted and I'm excited to chat to and meet other Hayabusa enthusiasts. Since buying the bike I've fitted PAIR block off plates and had the ECU flashed on the dyno by Carl at RC Motorcycle Tuning aswell as fit a '04 R6 throttle tube. The bike came with the Yoshimura Japan tri-oval dual exit exhaust, heated grips, fender eliminator and carbon chain guard. Next round of mods will be gearing (-1 front, +2 back) and a speedohealer.

I look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Ahmed.

welcome to the insane asylum mate.. here the patients rule LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Hiya Ahmed.
Welcome to the club. I'm Pan and I'm a Busa-holic...

(PS: I'm in Kogarah. Let me know if you're nearby...)
hey ahmed,
glad u made it,
the bike looks good matey,
we'l have to catch up for a ride.

btw, you'l have to get on facebook next, lol.
pete
08 gen 2 grey
Also... check this out: http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=20043

Come and meet us and show off your bling bling!
Welcome aboard Ahmed,

Nice looking bike you have there. The white is my favourite colour Drool, but don't tell anyone eh Lol3

I'm down in Wollongong mate, so if ever you are up for a ride down this way, give me a hoy. Maquarie Pass, Robbo pie shop, Kangaroo Valley is a good day out on a busa .. Pi_thumbsup

Cheers .. Dale
(12-02-2013, 03:40pm)Dale Wrote: Welcome aboard Ahmed,

Nice looking bike you have there....

I'm down in Wollongong mate, so if ever you are up for a ride down this way, give me a hoy. Maquarie Pass, Robbo pie shop, Kangaroo Valley is a good day out on a busa .. Pi_thumbsup

Cheers .. Dale

+1 Biker Biker

Great to have ya here, Ahmed!! Very Happy

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley

Quote:I'm a proud owner of a beautiful white/blue '09 model. I finally have my dream bike in the colour I always wanted and I'm excited to chat to and meet other Hayabusa enthusiasts. Since buying the bike I've fitted PAIR block off plates and had the ECU flashed on the dyno by Carl at RC Motorcycle Tuning aswell as fit a '04 R6 throttle tube. The bike came with the Yoshimura Japan tri-oval dual exit exhaust, heated grips, fender eliminator and carbon chain guard. Next round of mods will be gearing (-1 front, +2 back) and a speedohealer.

Welcome Arhmed .Im heading to Kangaroo valley the back way (from Penrith) on sunday morning, your welcome to join us if you like. PM me for details. Nice bike Pi_thumbsup
Welcome Ahmed.

Congrats on the purchase.

You certainly found the right place for Busa enthusiasts..........except sometimes we get a little too enthusiastic Eek

Enjoy the dream machine and the AHC.
(12-02-2013, 02:50pm)pan Wrote: Hiya Ahmed.
Welcome to the club. I'm Pan and I'm a Busa-holic...

(PS: I'm in Kogarah. Let me know if you're nearby...)

Hi Pan,

I'm in Kellyville Ridge up near The Ettamogah Pub (which is a great place to meet up), however anywhere is nearby when you're on a Busa.
(12-02-2013, 03:40pm)Dale Wrote: Welcome aboard Ahmed,

Nice looking bike you have there. The white is my favourite colour Drool, but don't tell anyone eh Lol3

Cheers .. Dale

Hi Dale,

Sounds great. Next time I'm heading down your way, I'll let you know.

Regards,

Ahmed.

Welcome Arhmed .Im heading to Kangaroo valley the back way (from Penrith) on sunday morning, your welcome to join us if you like. PM me for details. Nice bike Pi_thumbsup
[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, however I'm working the next few weekends (Sat and Sun), so I'm going to miss out on that one. Frown
Welcome to the nut house mate :-)
We Always welcome another White One
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"