tassie

South australia

New south whales

Victoria

Fires every where

I truely hope everyone is safe

Bush fire prevention & surviving bush fires

B safe everyone
We was staying at port Arthur paid up to Today but one hasd to come back wednesday so we all did , lucky as we would be stuck down there .
Have family in the ouse and maydena erea and lots of friends at ellendale where once lived , but im away from it at the moment
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Bump
Smoke around up north in Tassie, but wow, the roads are brilliant. did Gunns area today. Gonna have to come back and do it on a bike. Passed 2 cops today, we'll over the limit, both just waved. Must be living in the 70s down here. Luvin it.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I think they was wavin u down.. LOL. Cops aren't normally tht happy with speedsters down here. Talking from experience lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(08-01-2013, 04:42pm)Ward P Wrote: Smoke around up north in Tassie, but wow, the roads are brilliant. did Gunns area today. Gonna have to come back and do it on a bike. Passed 2 cops today, we'll over the limit, both just waved. Must be living in the 70s down here. Luvin it.

They might have recognised you from your youtube clips .. Coolsmiley
The Deans Gap fire came extremely close to Brendon's (Dusty) house last night. I spoke to him thismorning and all is good .. Pi_thumbsup
Post edited by Rod due to hatred comment
Is that dust, or is it smoke ?

I was just watching the news conference (slow office day) and in Victoria kids are being locked in cars in this extreme heat, I cannot believe parents actually need warnings not to do this...

Could smell the smoke in the air the other night from the NSW fires, makes me think of the ol' Canberra fires years ago.

Stay safe everyone!
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
Same, there was a fire in Ngunnawal on Tuesday, scared the hell out of me as the smoke covered my house. We're a bit twitchy about fire these days in Canberra. They were ten years ago, seems like yesterday every time the wind picks up, the sky goes dark and you can smell smoke.