Great Ocean Road Trap.
Sutur hit the nail on the head...until there is some serious street marching with tons of damage done the wnkrs in govn't will continue to r..t us up the bum via the gestapolice
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
This sort of stuff goes back decades. I was coming home from Bathurst back in the 70's on my MACH 3 I think doing the limit just north of Kilmore. I spot this copper sitting on a BSA 650 at the intersection of the Heathcote road.

Next thing this joker kick starts his bundle of bolts and charges straight at me. I slammed the brakes on hard to avoid an imminent crash and just managed to pull up in one piece.

So guess what he books me for ?

Not giving way to my right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that episode I lost all faith in getting a fair go from these blokes.
Never ride the A model of anything.
You expect me to believe you managed to stop an old brtish bike short of an accident??...lol

I had the chance of a Mach 3 a few years ago ended up with a 66 BSA...wont miss out a second time
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Yeah maybe but my Mach 3 had TLS front brakes !!!!!!Very Happy The copper's old clunker had the old SLS boat anchor. Shit was trumps on his part though, fuggen dill.

He was just jealous of me on my 60 HP 3 cylinder missile Lol3

For what it's worth I bought it second hand 6 months old from Ron Angel for $850. White tank, points ignition.....always had to have a pocket full of plugs for that quick little baby. Then there was the time I holed a piston flat out in top when she ran onto reserve.........ahh yes, the good old days....
Never ride the A model of anything.
Rev - he would have been a uniquely dickish cop though, right? They're all c******* now!!
can,t agree with you there sutur there are some asshole cop but not all i have come across some good cops that have pull me
over and not booked me i,ve also a fair few flick they head ligths at me and keep going lucky for me thank you to those cops who did flash me
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Seems important to them that they show off their new uniforms........

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Government certified carpet muncherDrool