things added. heres a cpl of pics, nothing to exciting,
other than its my bike. :-)

spacer from captainrob, thanx

tank bra from rod, thanx

side bags from ebay

pic with scott's bike, (raceworx)

now if i can only work out how to get ride
of the buzz throu out the engine. :-(
buzz in the engine ,just check all the engine mounts are tight ,hey check to make sure everything is tight, i tossed the stock busa foot pegs ,bc i wanted to have solid alloy foot pegs ,so i could feel the bike ,
(20-11-2012, 06:09pm)revhead Wrote: buzz in the engine ,just check all the engine mounts are tight ,hey check to make sure everything is tight, i tossed the stock busa foot pegs ,bc i wanted to have solid alloy foot pegs ,so i could feel the bike ,

ill have to suss that out,
when i have the tre turned on it runs nice and smooth
til 4800 then the buz will kick, with the tre turned off
it occures from off idle,
i can feel it right thru the bike
from the handle bars/tank and pegs, its the only thing thats
frustrating me with the bike atm
with the tre you mean timing advancer,retarder ,if so piss it off ,my bike had one one when i got it ,i chucked it in the bin, factory setting on my bike work fine and ive modded the shit out of my busa,

ive got titanium 4 into 1 ,yoshi can ,K&N hi flow air cleaner ,and stock computer,
a lot of the buy it bolt on bullshit is just that !
(20-11-2012, 07:13pm)revhead Wrote: with the tre you mean timing advancer,retarder ,if so piss it off ,my bike had one one when i got it ,i chucked it in the bin, factory setting on my bike work fine and ive modded the shit out of my busa,

ive got titanium 4 into 1 ,yoshi can ,K&N hi flow air cleaner ,and stock computer,
a lot of the buy it bolt on bullshit is just that !

yep thats the 1, atre, it runs much better with it on tho,
even after the ecu has been flashed.

ill have to suss out the engine mounts first and go from there.
dont quote me ,but if your bikes pc was flashed ,the program was done on someone elses bike ,in another region of the world,meaning it wasnt designed with your bike in mind,a lot of people buy these so called flash tuners ,and they are made by some guy in melbourne ,sydney brissy ,los angeles etc etc ,the only real flash tune is done with the dyno and info from your bike ,you might find that your bike isnt as quick as you think with the flash and the tre ,mine has only the basic mods and it goes like no other bike ive ever owned,oh what yr is yours ,mines a 99
(20-11-2012, 08:12pm)revhead Wrote: dont quote me ,but if your bikes pc was flashed ,the program was done on someone elses bike ,in another region of the world,meaning it wasnt designed with your bike in mind,a lot of people buy these so called flash tuners ,and they are made by some guy in melbourne ,sydney brissy ,los angeles etc etc ,the only real flash tune is done with the dyno and info from your bike ,you might find that your bike isnt as quick as you think with the flash and the tre ,mine has only the basic mods and it goes like no other bike ive ever owned,oh what yr is yours ,mines a 99

its had the vibration since ive had it,
yeah i know ive got to get it dyno'd
i did the flash myself, not that i know what im really doing.
it runs fine and pulls hard, but after a cpl
of hours of riding im buggered, i can feel it rite
thru my body when i get off the bike.
i took it to a mechanic who charged me a small fortune
and did nothing more than a service and plug change.

ok, shit nothing like a prick to rip you off, check chain tension,if chains to tight itl give you avibe ,and remember when the bikes back wheel is off the ground when adjusting the chain ,you must take into account your weight and suspension sag when off the paddock stand ,as this will pull chain tighter,
also use a ruler to measure the straightness of the chain adjustment, on the adjusters,have you got your tyres balanced ,i did my own ,sorry to chuck so many diff ideas at you
If the ECU has been flashed, you don't need the TRE. The limiters can be removed thru flashing.
(20-11-2012, 08:40pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: If the ECU has been flashed, you don't need the TRE. The limiters can be removed thru flashing.

yep, ive done that for the limiters,
but it also changes the ignition timing
in the 1st 4(?) gears i think,
and thats where im having troubles finding a
ignition map and then figuring out how to swap
it over.
I can't feel the buzz after 6000 rpm, so I ride above that everywhere lol
(21-11-2012, 11:58am)BEAU Wrote: I can't feel the buzz after 6000 rpm, so I ride above that everywhere lol

haha i like to ride between 5 - 7000rpm
but thats where its at it worse,
my 30 yr old yammy was heaps smoother than this thing atm.
(20-11-2012, 08:38pm)revhead Wrote: ok, shit nothing like a prick to rip you off, check chain tension,if chains to tight itl give you avibe ,and remember when the bikes back wheel is off the ground when adjusting the chain ,you must take into account your weight and suspension sag when off the paddock stand ,as this will pull chain tighter,
also use a ruler to measure the straightness of the chain adjustment, on the adjusters,have you got your tyres balanced ,i did my own ,sorry to chuck so many diff ideas at you

not wrong, i was so pissed, he didn't do anything that i couldnt
have done myself, didnt listen to a word i said about the bike and
after it was all serviced he rode it and said it was fine, fine my arse.
mick dyers at penrith, il never go back there again.

all good, the more ideas the better,
the chain has been adj and lubed correctly,
i used callipers to check wheel straightness.
the wheel balance is fine, i can feel the buzz with the
bike in neutral and revving it so its definately coming from
the engine, (ill suss the mounts out over the weekend)

thanx again for all the replys.