WHY I'M DEPRESSED
WHY I'M DEPRESSED

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Whitlam said "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Gillard has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, put
camels in plain packaging, and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the
economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, & retirement funds, so I called a Suicide Hotline. I had to press 1 for English, & I was connected to a call centre in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal.

They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck....

Lol3...Pi_freak...Lol3
email that to her at parliament house canberra......lol
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
ClapLol2
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(08-07-2012, 09:56am)Dale Wrote: WHY I'M DEPRESSED

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Whitlam said "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Gillard has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, put
camels in plain packaging, and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the
economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, & retirement funds, so I called a Suicide Hotline. I had to press 1 for English, & I was connected to a call centre in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal.

They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck....

Fkn excellent mate, and probably true too which is depressing! lol
love it........drive a truck lol
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
& just to piss you all off, that blow in pommy bitch has got her 4 x over the legal blood alcohol limit convicted drunk driver boyfriend living in the lodge at your expense.
...& now, just to piss you off even more, she's now got a pedophile resident of New Zealand (non-resident for taxation purposes) acting as our foreign minister, the same guy who totally stuffed the NSW CTP Green Slip Insurance up in 1999.
"There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead"-----Liar !
She's a god damn blow in bitch & should have absolutely nothing to do with controlling Australian defense forces whatsoever. Deport the bitch !

Ya betta ring the Pakistani,s back up & tell em I can learn how to drive a truck real fast.
Pi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdownGILLARDPi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdown

---oh yeah, & just to top it off, that stupid bitch & her greenie mates have just totally rooted the Australian Fishing Industry by turning half of the 200 Nautical Mile Australian Fishing Zone into a god damn marine park.
Deport the bitch !
(15-07-2012, 12:23am)GRUNTMAX Wrote: & just to piss you all off, that blow in pommy bitch has got her 4 x over the legal blood alcohol limit convicted drunk driver boyfriend living in the lodge at your expense.
...& now, just to piss you off even more, she's now got a pedophile resident of New Zealand (non-resident for taxation purposes) acting as our foreign minister, the same guy who totally stuffed the NSW CTP Green Slip Insurance up in 1999.
"There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead"-----Liar !
She's a god damn blow in bitch & should have absolutely nothing to do with controlling Australian defense forces whatsoever. Deport the bitch !

Ya betta ring the Pakistani,s back up & tell em I can learn how to drive a truck real fast.
Pi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdownGILLARDPi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdown

---oh yeah, & just to top it off, that stupid bitch & her greenie mates have just totally rooted the Australian Fishing Industry by turning half of the 200 Nautical Mile Australian Fishing Zone into a god damn marine park.
Deport the bitch !
+1
The only thing this lying, underhanded bitch has achieved as PM is guaranteeing there will not be another female PM for a long long time. I for one don't care if the PM is male or female, just that they can do the job, WHICH SHE CLEARLY CAN'T.Pi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdown
I hear ya Brothers, she is a liar for sure and needs to be replaced. Unfortunetly I don't think anyone that replaces her will be any better. I have yet to meet a politician that I trust Frown
I like Julia. She's a ranga, and rangas are nice people...