which tyre for the busa
g'day fella's

i have a busa with yoshi cans,pair removed,lowered 1.5" front and rear,zero gravity screen,bmc air filter,6 inch over press/bolt-on swing arm(by S and R PRO).(i also have a ballast weight i made myself that is adjustable from 25 to 33 lb's,and fits inside the fairing down low in/under the exhaust,the same as brock davidsons brick.im fitting it to another stock length busa,as i want to make an adjustable one from 5 to 20 lb's.i took the ballast out as soon as i put the swing arm extensions on)

am getting stage one yoshi cams.

my main interest is drag racing,i dont ride in the rain if im out and about and i get caught in the rain so be it but i get a jet plane to work(in the mines)so dont use it to commute etc.it is just my on going project( and money magnet,unfortunately,but hey dont want to be the richest fella in the graveyard ).

what i would like from any one is what is a good tyre for drag racing that is also good for riding to and from the track.i refuse to have any vehicle that is trailered somewhere to use it.
i presently have the pilot sport hpx(bike came with it).it is probably a good touring type tyre.
i will not put a track only tire on as even with a burn out the tire is still cold,and if you get caught in the rain well an old fella like me can do without it,also i dont know what the legality is if i ran a pilot race for example(although i bet my swing arm is not legal,but the bike looks just right now,so i will chance it that a cop wont pick up on it)

i have researched on the net and have it down to the following,
1/michelin pilot power

2/pirelli diablo corsa

3/bridgestone bt 012 ss

cost is of no concern because other than racing it and the odd ride,i dont do a lot of miles,
i race it all i can,im not real good at it but dont care i just like drag racing,the idea that you can take any road vehicle some where and legally race it is appealling.

when i first started i was doing 11.7 seconds,now i do 10.4( that was with 33 lbs of ballast),but am still ramping it up,as i get use to it.

my last bike i drag raced was a gpz 900r,a very good bike in its day,i managed low elevens on it a fair few yrs ago.

so any sensible suggestions are appreciated.

<i></i>
(This post is missing and can not be restored) <i></i>