Bastards
Just got my bank statement and some bastard has been taking money out of my account it was only pure chance I caught it I usually just scan the statement pretty quick but the bastard or bastards were taking $39.90 out every couple of days.

Anyway rang the bank cancelled the card and now have to wait 7 - 10 days to get a new one a bit of inconvenience but better than loseing all my hard worked cash.

So be careful out there folks

Jim
(22-03-2012, 03:24pm)BusaJim Wrote: Just got my bank statement and some bastard has been taking money out of my account it was only pure chance I caught it I usually just scan the statement pretty quick but the bastard or bastards were taking $39.90 out every couple of days.

Anyway rang the bank cancelled the card and now have to wait 7 - 10 days to get a new one a bit of inconvenience but better than loseing all my hard worked cash.

Jim

Same thing happened to me only 3 weeks ago.

I had 4 consecutive charges totaling about $160 for subscriptions to an online dating agency in the UK.

I had my money back in about 2 days and new card in my hand in 4 business days. Was a shit of an inconcenience, but my bank wasted no time and dealt with it swiftly.

I used a cc once and it was for a diesel performance chip, 18 mths later
i get the statement $1890 for a camera (like f***) rang the bank all cleared up and they sent in the fraud squad..
Got robbed via the card skimming racket from Romania lost around 350$ but bank cancelled the card and did the refund.....
My credit card shows a whole lot of bling for a Hayabusa charged to it. Damned if I know how that happenend. Bastards!
(22-03-2012, 08:18pm)pan Wrote: My credit card shows a whole lot of bling for a Hayabusa charged to it. Damned if I know how that happenend. Bastards!

Lol2 Lol2 .......+1!!! Embarassed

Coolsmiley
(22-03-2012, 08:18pm)pan Wrote: My credit card shows a whole lot of bling for a Hayabusa charged to it. Damned if I know how that happenend. Bastards!

Must have been the wife Coolsmiley
(22-03-2012, 04:13pm)BikerBoy Wrote:
(22-03-2012, 03:24pm)BusaJim Wrote: Just got my bank statement and some bastard has been taking money out of my account it was only pure chance I caught it I usually just scan the statement pretty quick but the bastard or bastards were taking $39.90 out every couple of days.

Jim

I had 4 consecutive charges totaling about $160 for subscriptions to an online dating agency in the UK.I had my money back in about 2 days and new card in my hand in 4 business days. Was a shit of an inconcenience, but my bank wasted no time and dealt with it swiftly.

Sooo thats what you tell the missus!

Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(24-03-2012, 12:53pm)Aussie Steve Wrote:

Jim

I had 4 consecutive charges totaling about $160 for subscriptions to an online dating agency in the UK.I had my money back in about 2 days and new card in my hand in 4 business days. Was a shit of an inconcenience, but my bank wasted no time and dealt with it swiftly.

Of course..mate, I've got it all worked out Roll
(24-03-2012, 02:22pm)BikerBoy Wrote:

Jim

Lucky it wasn't one of those tranyy sites Pi_tongue
(25-03-2012, 05:49am)1300hayabusa Wrote:
(24-03-2012, 02:22pm)BikerBoy Wrote:

Jim

Lucky it wasn't one of those tranyy sites Pi_tongue
I think barnyard babes would be worse Scary
Man this seems to be common place as i also had someone/s buying phone credits ($600 odd bucks) from my account - bank gave my money back which was good but still had the incovience of changing cards etc. All i can say is check your bank details often. Bloody B#%$^&%$%'s
Baz