interchangeable
Can someone tell me if the gsxr1000 wheels are interchangeable with the busa. If not what would be the main difference <i></i>
Dont know for sure,
I know TLR1000 are the same ( rear spacer a little different )

Unfortunately Suzuki cant help you as they have a different part number just for the colour and year.

Ring one of the wreckers.

Ask the question ---what year(s) do the 750 and 1000GSXR's --all have 6 inch rears. That's the 1st step then other details need to be ascertained like bearing dias, cush drive, location of bearings and offset of wheel etc etc

I believe after 2002 or 2003 the GSXR1000 wheels are different and wont just bolt in.

Hope this is a start

<i></i>
Thanks mate, I will ask the wreckers as you suggested. <i></i>
I bought a spare wheel from a wrecker and apparently they are the same. The wheel I have on my bike at the moment came from a 1k.

With new tyre from a wrecked bike, (it had done about 36 metres from the look of it), axle, sprocket etc... etc... $600ish.

Only thiing, - it was silver not polished like my other two. <i></i>
Throwdown did you have to change anything at all? The reason why I am asking is I have bought a set of Marvic Magnesium wheels and there for a gsx1000 and I want them to fit my bike. <i></i>
Check out this web site-- says some 600's and 750 and TLs?r 's fit but not the GSXR1000 unless the special cush drive is adopted to fit the TLR and then a TLR fits the Busa but has a different spacer.

Let me know if you have any hassles and I might be able to

www.yoyodyneti.com/marvicapplication.aspx

<i></i>