K9 Original Exhaust
I have held on to my original exhausts but now they have to go. The build quality makes me reluctant to just scrap them so if anyone wants them you can have them for the cost of getting them to you.

I intend to take them to a metal scrap dealer by the end of the second week in January if no one here wants them.

(Either reply here, by PM or email me)

Gordo
hi gordan ,would postage to sydney be ok thanks 99er
[/quote]

(23-12-2011, 09:31am)Gordo Wrote: I have held on to my original exhausts but now they have to go. The build quality makes me reluctant to just scrap them so if anyone wants them you can have them for the cost of getting them to you.

I intend to take them to a metal scrap dealer by the end of the second week in January if no one here wants them.

Gordo

If I were you I'd be reluctant to sell or get rid of them. If you get pulled over and defected for aftermarket pipes you'll need a standard set to clear the defect. Also, if you're thinking of selling in a couple of years, having the original pipes is sometimes a clincher to the sale, as it shows the pipes weren't changed because of a bingle. And if you're thinking of upgrading later on, the standard pipes can go back on - which won't really decrease the value of you're old bike, and your new bike can have your bling bling after market exhaust.

-Just my thoughts Confused
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
"If I were you I'd be reluctant to sell or get rid of them. If you get pulled over and defected for aftermarket pipes you'll need a standard set to clear the defect. Also, if you're thinking of selling in a couple of years, having the original pipes is sometimes a clincher to the sale, as it shows the pipes weren't changed because of a bingle. And if you're thinking of upgrading later on, the standard pipes can go back on - which won't really decrease the value of you're old bike, and your new bike can have your bling bling after market exhaust."

-Just my thoughts Confused -Ward P

Some goods points mate Pi_thumbsup

[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
(23-12-2011, 01:37pm)Ward P Wrote:
(23-12-2011, 09:31am)Gordo Wrote: I have held on to my original exhausts but now they have to go. The build quality makes me reluctant to just scrap them so if anyone wants them you can have them for the cost of getting them to you.

Gordo

If I were you I'd be reluctant to sell or get rid of them. If you get pulled over and defected for aftermarket pipes you'll need a standard set to clear the defect. Also, if you're thinking of selling in a couple of years, having the original pipes is sometimes a clincher to the sale, as it shows the pipes weren't changed because of a bingle. And if you're thinking of upgrading later on, the standard pipes can go back on - which won't really decrease the value of you're old bike, and your new bike can have your bling bling after market exhaust.

-Just my thoughts Confused

Couldn't agree more!!!! Clap

Even though they are are too heavy I would still save them in case of a metal shrotage, there is enough steel in those pipes to make a Ford Falcon i reckon. Lol3Lol3
I have to come clean .... I sold the Busa and went over to the dark side. I bought a BMW F800GS and as one of my mates said 'he can turn corners now'.
I want to more touring, especially the Flinders Ranges, camping, carrying more gear etc. and I can't afford 2 bikes so the Busa had to go.

I've been thinking about it for over a year but couldn't part with the Busa, then a good deal came along so I took it. I picked up the new bike on Friday (23rd).

I have some after market bits to sell but I want to give some of my local mates the option first. If they don't want them I'll post up here.

Gordo
Pi_thumbsup
-traitor !!!! Lol3

hope you're enjoying the beemer.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Exhausts have gone.