Tathra Feedback
Hi Guys Jenn here.........getting my own back on Tex using my log in!!Lol3

Just received an email from one of the staff @ the caravan park...Kat

let you know that Raelene and I have been checking out the pics from the Hayabusa weekend still (we love you guys - we are becoming a more unified bunch here and we plan to put it on a bit better for you all next year if it goes with all your flow).

Let all the Hayabusa guys know that we were all wrapped with having them here at the park and in Tathra - they were great guests - one of the best we've had.

Who said motorcyclists can't behave........we just kept the totally outrageous stuff till after dark!!!Lol2Lol2

But anyway ClapClapClap
[/font]
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

[quote='motoplast' pid='256500' dateline='1323419840']
Hi Guys Jenn here.........getting my own back on Tex using my log in!!Lol3

Just received an email from one of the staff @ the caravan park...Kat

[b] let you know that Raelene and I have been checking out the pics from the Hayabusa weekend still (we love you guys - we are becoming a more unified bunch here and we plan to put it on a bit better for you all next year if it goes with all your flow).

Let all the Hayabusa guys know that we were all wrapped with having them here at the park and in Tathra - they were great guests - one of the best we've had.

Faaaaark Scary , what is happening? We are ruining the "biker" reputation behaving like a bunch of pansies Lol3 Lol2Lol2
Just kidding, it is good to know that collectively we might be changing the public perception of motorbike riders. If they start seeing us as normal people maybe the governments will too.....Clap
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Faaaaark Scary , what is happening? We are ruining the "biker" reputation behaving like a bunch of pansies Lol3 Lol2Lol2
Just kidding, it is good to know that collectively we might be changing the public perception of motorbike riders. If they start seeing us as normal people maybe the governments will too.....Clap
[/quote]

Bit of a stretch Shifu..... politicians thinking motorbike riders as normal people! Lol3
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Good to hear Jenn!! ........except now we'll have to restore the balance and give the owners of the next meet a hard time....See ya'll in Tallangatta for Easter Pi_tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Careful Shifu.................I SAW YOU IN YOUR PYJAMA'S.......NOW WHATS THAT ABOUT PANSIES Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2

JENNVery Happy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

(10-12-2011, 07:52am)motoplast Wrote: Careful Shifu.................I SAW YOU IN YOUR PYJAMA'S.......NOW WHATS THAT ABOUT PANSIES Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2

JENNVery Happy

Errrr.... I was just thinking of public good and morality. If I was without them, I am sure we would not get such nice feedback from the park staff Lol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
WooHoo.....somehow, our reputation survives for another year!!! Wtf (....maybe it's time to let our [non-existant] hair down a bit!?! Pi_freak)

Showback