What happened 2 rainbow
CGAF
(24-02-2011, 08:48am)Remsta Wrote:
(24-02-2011, 08:22am)ROD Wrote: I realy dont think this sort of thread helps lets all have a Grouphug and move on

In virtually any large group situation such as on here, it could be reasonably expected that most people will occasionally clash with 1 or 2 others. (Oops, sorry rainbow, "clash with one or two others").
But when 1 (one) person irritates so much that so many are glad to see him/her go, and even go to the point of starting a thread like this, is it the group that has the issues, or the person in question?

I don't agree. Before I found this site, I'd spent years on the two main U.S Hayabusa boards, and it was (still is) highly unusual for anyone to fall out with another member on those boards - it also gets sorted out pretty quickly when it ooes occur. Racist and sexist post are also a lot less on those boards too. For those of you who remember Labusas (don't know if that site is back up), we're more like them than the Org sites and I don't think it's anything to be proud of, at all.

I've said before that the northern hemisphere is basically ignorant to what 21 century Australia is, and when I invite UK guys to come onto this board they often have their incorrect views of Australia confirmed. What's the point of falling out with some invisible bloke on the internet that you're hardly likely to ever meet?!?? The 2-3 people who tracked me for a while giving me heaps on here, soon peed off once I started ignoring anything they wrote. And if there are enough knobs on here getting on your nerves, you're better off walking away rather than contributing to that kind of culture - there are other sites!
Carpe Diem!
You do make some good points there.....
Well put Throwdown Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Very well said!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
(25-02-2011, 12:36am)DAVE01 Wrote:
(24-02-2011, 09:43pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote: Nuthin wrong with a holidayWtf

Here's ya Rainbow;

...and here's whats at the end of it;

TrophyClap and no more silly pm's or emails and by the way second and hidden names are really in the same gutless act.Get Happy or frog off
Plank,
Still flyin around in the dark are ya?

(23-02-2011, 10:54pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: So sad but really what did he contribute?

Mr Blackzook how did you know he was gone
I missed the so called thread
if it was a threatening pm well well enough
How are we going to get the BGW specials
People are always going to clash sometime
I done think we ever need to gang up on someone
& I know where you live
iF YOU WANT THE bgw SPECIALS, JUST JUMP ON THE bgw WEBSITE & JOIN THE MAILING LIST....YOU'LL GET 'EM EVERY DAY sIMMO. (just realised all that is in capitals but can't be arsed changing it)
(25-02-2011, 06:51pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: iF YOU WANT THE bgw SPECIALS, JUST JUMP ON THE bgw WEBSITE & JOIN THE MAILING LIST....YOU'LL GET 'EM EVERY DAY sIMMO. (just realised all that is in capitals but can't be arsed changing it)

Lol2
busa666
would that be a sit down over a nice cup of tea during an attitude adjustment therapy sessionPi_tongue
(26-02-2011, 08:03am)simmo Wrote:
(25-02-2011, 06:51pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: iF YOU WANT THE bgw SPECIALS, JUST JUMP ON THE bgw WEBSITE & JOIN THE MAILING LIST....YOU'LL GET 'EM EVERY DAY sIMMO. (just realised all that is in capitals but can't be arsed changing it)

Lol2

You bastard Simmo Knuppel2 ....I thought you were serious (and I'd had way too many bourbons when I read ya post...hang on....I take that back...no such thing as too many bourbons Idiot2 ).....you'll just hafta wait until Rainbow's back to getcha BGW fix!!!!
Is it my imagination, or does everything seem much calmer and happier on the forums since rainbow went away?