Clarkson-isms
(23-02-2011, 06:52pm)fasterfaster Wrote: So I should ask the resident DICK tionary if casting them is the same as throwing them knowing allready that the context they are used is somewhat different.

One casts "aspersions", not "dispersions". Idiot.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
I still love ya princess ............... especially when you wear your tutu Smitten

.jpg   Rainbow.jpg (Size: 2.66 KB / Downloads: 71)
One thing he should be applauded for however is that he seems not to give a toss about the Political Correctness. Pi_thumbsup It just shows how well meant intentions turned into an idiocy of galactic proportions. You can no longer say anything without offending some bored wowser or a f%#@g minority group of loosers whinging "that's unfair". Wtf I ride the bike, I ride the pushbike too and the car. My observation is that there are cretins travelling around on two and four wheels as well. Not sure what is worse 3-4 of pushbikes abrest or a moron with his I-Pod or Blackberry behind a wheel.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(19-02-2011, 06:41pm)zapp Wrote:
(18-02-2011, 10:03am)Chuffed Wrote: "I don't mind normal cyclists, i.e. people who are riding to work, or for exercise. It's the lawyers and accountants who like to pretend they're Lance Armstrong that shit me. On reflection, this group of people are just like Harley owners. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+1

+2

+4
every corner tells a story
Lol2they are Trophy's
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.
Actually Hammond said a very funny one about driving a Hyudai Elantra...."It really is less fun than drowning"
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast