Avon storms in adelaide
Can someone recommend a dealer in adelaide where i can get a set of Avon storm tyres fitted to my bike. The rear tyres looking a little flat in the middle from too much highway cruising.
(16-02-2011, 12:53pm)Thomasj Wrote: Can someone recommend a dealer in adelaide where i can get a set of Avon storm tyres fitted to my bike. The rear tyres looking a little flat in the middle from too much highway cruising.

Keith From Total motorcycles looks after a few of us bloke's & will get them in for you . Total Motorcycles 82628335 Jay st Pooraka off Research rd,Or GC cycles Main nth rd .About $500 for a pair ,fitted .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(16-02-2011, 02:03pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(16-02-2011, 12:53pm)Thomasj Wrote: Can someone recommend a dealer in adelaide where i can get a set of Avon storm tyres fitted to my bike. The rear tyres looking a little flat in the middle from too much highway cruising.

Keith From Total motorcycles looks after a few of us bloke's & will get them in for you . Total Motorcycles 82628335 Jay st Pooraka off Research rd,Or GC cycles Main nth rd .About $500 for a pair ,fitted .
Pi_thumbsupYes
Thanks greeny, ill have to make a trip over there soon.
(17-02-2011, 12:53pm)Thomasj Wrote: Thanks greeny, ill have to make a trip over there soon.

Keith's A good bloke ,looks after Moshy 7 ,Busabazz & Me . Ring first & tell him your one of US .Oh & keep an eye on the BBQ thread , looks like a goer .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here