I`m looking for work gold coast and brisbane
I`m looking for work gold coast and brisbane truck driving or security if can help pm me truck licence is rated up to b double.
got fired because got injured went on workcover when came back fired meFrown
That sucks mate , same happened to my 25 yr old son,It's illegal, but bugger all you can do about it . So much for unfair dismissal law's ,just useless in the real world . Good luck .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Fingers crossed for ya mate. Looking for work also, in Melbourne, anything in admin...
(16-09-2010, 12:29pm)busa666 Wrote: I`m looking for work gold coast and brisbane truck driving or security if can help pm me truck licence is rated up to b double.

Greeny is right...it is illegal.

Get yourself a 'no win, no fee' lawyer that deals in either compensation or industrial relations (one that deals in both is a bonus) and go after them. If a company is found to have dismissed you on the grounds of injury they can be prosecuted (it does happen).

Talk to your states WorkCover authority, they may be able to assist you. In NSW we can call WorkCover and make what they call a CAS complaint regarding issues related to workers comp and then they investigate your complaint.

Good luck.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(17-09-2010, 07:11am)BabyBusa Wrote:
(16-09-2010, 12:29pm)busa666 Wrote: I`m looking for work gold coast and brisbane truck driving or security if can help pm me truck licence is rated up to b double.

Greeny is right...it is illegal.

Get yourself a 'no win, no fee' lawyer that deals in either compensation or industrial relations (one that deals in both is a bonus) and go after them. If a company is found to have dismissed you on the grounds of injury they can be prosecuted (it does happen).

Talk to your states WorkCover authority, they may be able to assist you. In NSW we can call WorkCover and make what they call a CAS complaint regarding issues related to workers comp and then they investigate your complaint.

Good luck.

thanks process under way
I work for Linfox and am based at BOC gases at Rocklea, we are constantly looking for quality drivers who are not afraid of hard work, lots of manual handling required, if interested give me a call on 0417 590074, cheers Steve.

yeah that sux mate and happens all too often...hookup with driver recruitment,addeco ect...i had great work through them with linfox ect wich led me to good jobs in good trucks...good luck mate
Thank f#%k for the MUA, that kind of crap can never happen in my industry. Good luck with it all, hope it works out for you.