Freight a busa from Melb to Bris
Well I was planning to go back down to Victoria and do some more riding, but I'm starting to miss my bike. Lol3

Can anyone recommend a freight company that will ship my bike from Melbourne to Brisbane?
Licence Back!
I used Wridgeways - got good service and door to door pickup and delivery.
I have used Bikes only a few times with no problems

Bikes only

Bikes Only Head Office. 8/3275 Logan Rd Underwood QLD, 4214. Phone: 1300 735 468 or 07 32197000. Fax: 07 32197122. Email: info@bikesonly.com.au
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Ride it yourself. Great ride. !!!!!!
(23-08-2010, 02:32pm)Louwai Wrote: Ride it yourself. Great ride. !!!!!!

+1
I would but my recreation leave balance is looking a bit grim!

I recently rode from Bris to Cairns, then down to Sydney, then to Melbourne... and the plan was to go back down and check out Tassie...

Thanks for the suggestions blokes.
Licence Back!
ill ride it up for you, lol
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Just a thought, and not knowing what the price of freight would be.
But how about offering a free flight back for a "trusted" club member with spare time on their hands to ride your bike from Melb. to Brisvegas?
(I'm not offering)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
im prob not trusted but the offer still stands and ive got plenty of free time
Cheers Volvi. Clap Took delivery of the bike today and she was just as I left her at your place in Melbourne. Very Happy

And thanks Rod for recommending Bikes Only. 1 week turnaround from Melbourne to Brisbane using this company, no dramas. Collected the bike from their depot which was a bit hard to find, but the main thing is they took care of the bike. Pi_thumbsup Cost me $500 in the end.
Licence Back!
(19-10-2010, 08:39pm)TimF Wrote: Cheers Volvi. Clap Took delivery of the bike today and she was just as I left her at your place in Melbourne. Very Happy

And thanks Rod for recommending Bikes Only. 1 week turnaround from Melbourne to Brisbane using this company, no dramas. Collected the bike from their depot which was a bit hard to find, but the main thing is they took care of the bike. Pi_thumbsup Cost me $500 in the end.

Good she arrived safe and sound for you Tim but you could of left it at Volvi's one more week i could have took some spares for my new toy Lol3

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Haha well at least I see you've left the riding of the new toy in the hands of someone more capable?

Good to have you around again mate. I'll have to come for a ride down next year and get you to show me around "that big rathole they call Melbourne" as m8ee calls it. Still haven't done the spurs.
Licence Back!
(19-10-2010, 11:33pm)TimF Wrote: Haha well at least I see you've left the riding of the new toy in the hands of someone more capable?

Good to have you around again mate. I'll have to come for a ride down next year and get you to show me around "that big rathole they call Melbourne" as m8ee calls it. Still haven't done the spurs.

if you do the spurs you have to do it during the week otherwise you will be stuck behind a row of about 30 cars