Do hayabusa riders work?
(05-07-2010, 07:16pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: im still unemployed so im riding alot, so ive had the GOR to myself for about 3 hours on 2 seperate days in recent weeks

saw you in daylesford on tuesdayCoolsmiley...was in the silver ute,pointed at you and got a nodPi_thumbsup was with the mrs for a bit of a relax,just finished a 3 hr horse ride and now i am as sore as hell....so much for a relax
(05-07-2010, 07:42pm)bazman Wrote: I do "go" to work......but I couldn't say (w/out lying) that I "actually" work, per se !?! Very HappyPi_tongueVery Happy

+1
And I ride the Busa to & from "work" every day.
(08-07-2010, 02:29pm)big b Wrote:
(05-07-2010, 07:16pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: im still unemployed so im riding alot, so ive had the GOR to myself for about 3 hours on 2 seperate days in recent weeks

saw you in daylesford on tuesdayCoolsmiley...was in the silver ute,pointed at you and got a nodPi_thumbsup was with the mrs for a bit of a relax,just finished a 3 hr horse ride and now i am as sore as hell....so much for a relax

i actually remember that (which is unusual for me), if your ever in daylesford again some time and want to grab a cuppa and have a chat im always up for it
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad