pipe works
as you all know i was booked for have a pipe which could be excessively noisey
just had my brocks alien head altered to reduce noise

also have had problems with loose and streching joints where the polished stainless steel alien head can meets the titiatium header pipes

the job noel has done is nothing short of amazing

not only has he managed to reduce noise, the can has been buffed to new like finish, considering the can looked rain and heat effected

the joints are no longer an issue and i now have more back pressure considering it was almost none

this should give me more hp especially down low

the beauty of these baffels are, they are removable so i can get the most out of the bike top end

over all 10/10 looks
10/10 for workmanship
10/10 for customer service skills

throughly recommended, picks to follow

thanks mick for putting me onto him
wow man sounds good cant wait to see/hear nice!
(13-04-2010, 04:08pm)mia06 Wrote: as you all know i was booked for have a pipe which could be excessively noisey
just had my brocks alien head altered to reduce noise

also have had problems with loose and streching joints where the polished stainless steel alien head can meets the titiatium header pipes

the job noel has done is nothing short of amazing

not only has he managed to reduce noise, the can has been buffed to new like finish, considering the can looked rain and heat effected

the joints are no longer an issue and i now have more back pressure considering it was almost none

this should give me more hp especially down low

the beauty of these baffels are, they are removable so i can get the most out of the bike top end

over all 10/10 looks
10/10 for workmanship
10/10 for customer service skills

throughly recommended, picks to follow

thanks mick for putting me onto him
glad could help hope not to much power down low i in trouble againFrown