Cairo needs a home URGENTLY
Cairo is a beautiful, medium sized, three year old Sharpai x labrador and he needs a new home because he fights with Ned (the doberman). He would be perfect as an only dog, but can't go to a house with cats. I'm not sure if he has ever met one, but I'm pretty sure he would think they taste great.

It isn't his fault he hasn't fit in in the house, he came with the kids as part of the divorce. He is house trained, loves kids, doesn't bark unless at strangers, friendly to all, good on the lead and loves a cuddle. He has the body of the lab and face and spotty tongue of the sharpai.

Just took him down to the pound and was told that he would be put down. Had to put him back in the car and give him one last chance, but that can only be until Wednesday.

If you want to take him for a week or so as a trial to see if he fits in to your house, that would be fine. He comes with a collar and lead and food. He would have to be an only dog, and he would respond well to some more training.

He is in Sydney.

This is last resort time, everything else has been tried.
(21-02-2010, 10:29am)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Cairo is a beautiful, medium sized, three year old Sharpai x labrador and he needs a new home because he fights with Ned (the doberman). He would be perfect as an only dog, but can't go to a house with cats. I'm not sure if he has ever met one, but I'm pretty sure he would think they taste great.

It isn't his fault he hasn't fit in in the house, he came with the kids as part of the divorce. He is house trained, loves kids, doesn't bark unless at strangers, friendly to all, good on the lead and loves a cuddle. He has the body of the lab and face and spotty tongue of the sharpai.

Just took him down to the pound and was told that he would be put down. Had to put him back in the car and give him one last chance, but that can only be until Wednesday.

If you want to take him for a week or so as a trial to see if he fits in to your house, that would be fine. He comes with a collar and lead and food. He would have to be an only dog, and he would respond well to some more training.

He is in Sydney.

Now lives in Canberra and is looking for a good home down here in case any Canberran's want this gorgeous animal. He is so well behaved would suit any house without cats. They terrify him Pi_freakCoolsmiley

Give me a PM
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(24-02-2010, 12:03am)Madmax Wrote:
(21-02-2010, 10:29am)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Cairo is a beautiful, medium sized, three year old Sharpai x labrador and he needs a new home because he fights with Ned (the doberman). He would be perfect as an only dog, but can't go to a house with cats. I'm not sure if he has ever met one, but I'm pretty sure he would think they taste great.

He is in Sydney.

Now lives in Canberra and is looking for a good home down here in case any Canberran's want this gorgeous animal. He is so well behaved would suit any house without cats. They terrify him Pi_freakCoolsmiley

Give me a PM

Can I swap him for BLACK Nerd