G'day fellow busa enthusiasts. I have owned my K9 busa for about 2 months. It is the white one fitted with a few extra bits including Micron mufflers (sound great with the baffles out). I am in total awe of the busa's power, handling, smoothness and everything else. What a great bike! I also own a Triumph Sprint ST 955i which is also a great bike.

I was wondering what fuel to use. I have been using 95 RON but maybe 98 is better - not that I have had any problems with the 95. Boobies4

Cheers,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the club. Im sure the fuel you currently use would be fine. However I for one have only used BP Ultimate 98 for the last I dont remember how many years. It contains a jet cleaner amongst its additives and basically I believe in it. 80,000k's so far and not so much as a hiccup.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
I agree with Volvi....98 RON is a definate...BP Ultimate if it's handy.
WelcomeWelcomeWelcome
Welcome mate -BP ultimate for me is the only way to go 4 me - especially with over 13:1 compressionPi_tongue
Welcome. Hopefully catch up on a ride. I have only ever used 98Ron fuel.
Welcome to the club,
Interesting to read all your comments on the type of fuel used, especially BP fuel......... I've heard it is a cleaner blend of fuel compared to others, any others out there have any further insight?

Rob.
Welcome to the AHC m8.....
Coolsmiley
Thanks for your comments on the fuel and welcomes. It seems the consensus is that 98 is the best so that's what I'll be using from now on.
Welcome mate,

Where in WA are you?

98 RON Pi_thumbsup I use BP ultimate or Caltex Vortex over the others. Not sure on all the additives etc but mine always ran nice and clean.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.