Enjoy The Internet Censorship
Well Ive had enough of foul language on Facebook and just posted this.
"In fact I have rights just like you! Anyone who is deleted from my list will know that it's because I'de had enough of their foul language. There that was easy. I feel much better now. Have a nice day! Lol"
We at least should have the right to filter this stuff ourselves.
I don't mind some swearing don't get me wrong but when its in every second sentence....

So my argument is that self censorship should be available. At the moment it isn't on Facebook.
And yes I know I can delete people and thats the plan now,

Im just sick of it.
As you know I DJ a lot and now every second song is full of swearing and I mean a lot of it is FULL ON stuff.
(22-12-2009, 10:07am)DjPete Wrote: Well Ive had enough of foul language on Facebook and just posted this.
"In fact I have rights just like you! Anyone who is deleted from my list will know that it's because I'de had enough of their foul language. There that was easy. I feel much better now. Have a nice day! Lol"
We at least should have the right to filter this stuff ourselves.
I don't mind some swearing don't get me wrong but when its in every second sentence....

So my argument is that self censorship should be available. At the moment it isn't on Facebook.
And yes I know I can delete people and thats the plan now,

Im just sick of it.
As you know I DJ a lot and now every second song is full of swearing and I mean a lot of it is FULL ON stuff.

^%&$ *$#@ ^%&* *&^%'* )$@!~ Pete!!!!!
Thats self censorship!!!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
I was waiting for that....
(*&stard!
I was only joking too, if any1 misread that in a differant way
Carbon Trading--Hitler Style Genocide ???

http://cecaust.com.au/main.asp?sub=media&id=2009_12_16_Queen_Deserve_Edward_8_Treatment.html

& I'll know you'll like this Heidi. No "Rack" eitherClap

How To Hypnotize A Man

http://vili.us/hypno.html

It's all been censoredPi_thumbsup