Ventura Rack
Hey i have a ventura bag and the bracket on 1 side seems to be showing signs of stress... Has anyone else had this drama? I might just cut them off and put heavy brackets on instead..
(29-11-2009, 03:24pm)nato674 Wrote: Hey i have a ventura bag and the bracket on 1 side seems to be showing signs of stress... Has anyone else had this drama? I might just cut them off and put heavy brackets on instead..

g'day nato,

I've had the same prob juz recently....
loosen the locknuts on both sides and remove the top piece. Inspect for any damage (tears & hair-line cracks) on the base of the top piece, where it slots into the lower section.
If your lucky, there won't be any.....might be just worn a bit from pillions leaning against it and age/vibration factor.
Reinforcing it for extra strength is a good way to go....especially if your like me and load your bag right up with lots of important stuff (read: crap) !?! Pi_freak

let me know how you go....

keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
A lot of us have had this problem, it is a fault with the ventura rack. I've had both welds reinforced, but others have had braces welded in. Blackzook had added another two brackets, but I don't have a photo of that.
Thanks mate see how i go