Hi from the South Coast
Sorry for the late welcome, nice pics up, welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
(22-11-2009, 01:49pm)Volvi Wrote: Sorry for the late welcome, nice pics up, welcome to the club.

Cheers. Glad we found the site. It will make owning a Busa much more funner.
(21-11-2009, 10:00pm)Crane Wrote: Cheers king 62

Turns out my roster doesn't let Lynny and I get to Tathra for the anniversary Frown so we're going to have a picnic lunch at the Moruya bridge on Sunday 6th and do a bit of Hayabusa spotting instead :)

So given that, we went on a ride down to Tathra today on one on the last rides on the big green barge that will we be doing. Its a beautiful place! We had lunch at the wharf and watched a humpback whale with calf play around in the bay for a while which was cool. Didn't see one Busa but we might have been there a little early in the season Very Happy The road is great down there! So if anyone knows anyone who's looking for a cruiser in great condition, tell em not to be shy.

Sorry
Ii missed you Crane and partner- was busy in the garden and then changing water for the oscars and and... finally got up to the bowlo found the tab was down so went to the pub to see my mate the frog - to those who don't know him he was the publican of Tathra pub during its biggest years and biggest gigs - a real character. There were several bikes there but the pick was a local bloke - a 650 hyosung - really well set up . I went by ute so no comparison to the busa.
Hope you have a quick sale and should be very proud of the pics presented.
Cheers, Gerry
(22-11-2009, 07:14pm)Busanova Wrote: Sorry
Ii missed you Crane and partner- was busy in the garden and then changing water for the oscars and and... finally got up to the bowlo found the tab was down so went to the pub to see my mate the frog - to those who don't know him he was the publican of Tathra pub during its biggest years and biggest gigs - a real character. There were several bikes there but the pick was a local bloke - a 650 hyosung - really well set up . I went by ute so no comparison to the busa.
Hope you have a quick sale and should be very proud of the pics presented.
Cheers, Gerry

Lol, sounds like a productive day... Cheers Gerry, learning a bit more about the busas every day and cant wait. Fire truck red '05 is the winner so far Coolsmiley