Foot Pegs for the Busa
Hi,
I remember reading in here somewhere that you can replace the standard Busa pegs with ones from a Buell. Can anyone tell me what model Buell pegs fit the Busa?
Thanks.
Gaz
‘Slow & steady wins the race….. but it’s a lot easier on a Busa!’
Turtle
<i></i>
Blackzook has them. PM him if you haven't heard soon...
I remember he said they need a little bit of adjusting, but pretty easy to fit. <i>Edited by: pan&nbsp; at: 31/3/06 6:40 pm
</i>
otherwise I believe the TLR is a straight fit. <i></i>
Turtle,
They are off a SB8 I think. I just got another set and modified them before sending them to the chromer. Checked the garage and must of thrown the packaging. They cost $73 for the pair and are the only Buell pegs that are stepped down.

Modifying to fit takes a few minutes with a file take about a mil off the top and bottom until they fit in the carrier and then another mil from the back edge to get them to sit square.

The locating pin on the buel is a larger diam than the busa so fit a 8mm pipe sleeve and it will bolt up using the standard busa pin. Well worth the effort if you have long legs and I have never felt any vibrations through them..

Bruce

See here, young man, from Walgett to the sea,
From Conroy’s Gap to Castlereagh, there’s none can ride like me.
Banjo Paterson

<i>Edited by: Blackzook at: 1/4/06 12:11 am
</i>
I just gave mine to Shredder to use on his Turbo Bike the part number is Buell XB Rider Footpegs. Buell Part # N0006.1AD You will also have to adjust your levers to suit and maybe a little mod on your rear brake master cylinder as mine was applying the brake constantly when I adjusted the lever to suit the pegs

and they look like this

Cheers Bill

The Blingaholic

<i>Edited by: Xhiler8r&nbsp; at: 1/4/06 12:18 am
</i>
Gixxers, RGV250's too. <i></i>