Bagster Tank Cover & Bag
A member just reminded me of something

When i was living in Melbourne i would often open my house for people to work on there bikes i asked for nothing in return and would always have a cold drink there for them ,
But on one such visit by a member they asked to have a look at my Bagster Tank Cover & Bag And to this day i have never seen these again i did not even no they were missing to a week or so later when i went to sell them as i already have a set .
I dont expect to get them back but if you do have a guilty conches you may want to send them back no ? asked and your name will never be mentioned
Send to

Rod Norris
Po Box 3333
Grand Plaza
Browns Plains
Queensland 4118
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Wtf Not to sure of your chances here Rod due to the fact you are appealing to a persons decency to come clean. The low life scum bucket that performed this act wouldn't posess any decency or they wouldn't have done what they did in the first place.
Reminds me of a time a person asked to see a workshop manual whilst I worked on their bike ............... again when they left along with them went my manual. Frown
As a consulation but Rod .............. publically name them and a cheque for what the items are worth shall be in the mail to you, and at the same time remove the opportunity for them to do it again to another.
Sadly these people are out there.
Cheers
That's gay!! Why do people do this sort of crap you work for what you have just like me, Whats yours is yours what's mine is mine that's how it is but some wankers dont think like this.
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
THAT JUST SUCKS ROD,SCUMBAGSKnuppel2Knuppel2
born to be mild
Absolutely disgusting Rod. Very sorry for the theft of your property after you trying to help people.
Give Rod his stuff back you #*cken OXYGEN THIEF.Knuppel2
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

so you open your house - to help fellow riders out , and they steal from you ?

CAN NOT BE AN AUSSIE BUSSA RIDER , we have more dignity and self respect than that, and if it was ... SHAME on you ...

Busaboc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Oh... and if it is returned... I've got first dibs.
Remember what they looked like?
Egos; everyone got one
(29-08-2009, 07:02pm)busakid08 Wrote: Remember what they looked like?

Im 99.9% sure who it is Where he lives what bike he rides but there could be that .01% chance i am wrong about this member Undecided
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(29-08-2009, 07:28pm)ROD Wrote:
(29-08-2009, 07:02pm)busakid08 Wrote: Remember what they looked like?

Im 99.9% sure who it is Where he lives what bike he rides but there could be that .01% chance i am wrong about this member Undecided

.01% unsre is worth a phone call Rod.
You might start off with hi mate its been a while hows things - did you know that some filthy worthless c*nt stole my bagster last time you were over?

It wont get your basgster back but will be good for a laugh.

My pet gripe is lending tools, over the years I must be out of pocket thousands in tools that have been lent to mates and never returned, being old and infirm I am not 100% sure who has what and just end up buying another.

Anytime I borrow something it gets returned pronto with a thanks or a bottle of something. I'm not overly honest but a favour deserves thanks at least.

Sad really. The good thing is that most people do bust a gut to do the right thing.
Too true Bruce.
Someone stole one of my tools from my desk drawer at work a week or two ago.
Had it since I was an apprentice and even had my name engraved on it.
Makes you wonder.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(29-08-2009, 08:46pm)BUSGO Wrote: Too true Bruce.
Makes you wonder.

That sucks mate, I still have my hammer from when I was a first year apprentice carpenter.
It's had 3 new handles and 2 new heads, best hammer I ever had.Lol3
(29-08-2009, 09:05pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: That sucks mate, I still have my hammer from when I was a first year apprentice carpenter.

Lol2
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(29-08-2009, 09:05pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote:
(29-08-2009, 08:46pm)BUSGO Wrote: Too true Bruce.
Makes you wonder.

That sucks mate, I still have my hammer from when I was a first year apprentice carpenter.

If you got it as a 1st year app, I bet it's a left handed angle fedangle hammer! - did they make get a long wait while you were picking it up? etc etc etc. Poor old 1st years get done every time.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Blackzook , i am like you , if i borrow something it comes back ASAP and without thgem needing to chase me up , then an additional favour is owed , If it was something like a lawn mower -- it comes back with a FULLtank of fuel AND cleaned / washed to look new .....

My partners brother borrowed the car a few times , always came back with an empty tank ( when it left full ) - we dont lend him stuff any more

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....