Melb Ride To Marysville THIS Sat 27th June
(26-06-2009, 06:31pm)Nitehawk Wrote: I'll be there as well...might have a +1 on a CBR blackbird if he's not busy tomorrow. Will definetly be there though.

Give my door a kick if yas going
, need a rideBiker
never fly higher than your angel.
Knock knock...get on ya bike...have to meet u there Tez! +1 cant come because of previous appointment...
(27-06-2009, 03:39am)Nitehawk Wrote: Knock knock...get on ya bike...have to meet u there Tez! +1 cant come because of previous appointment...

No worries G, don't think i will get there anyway.
going to Yoga instead.
Have a great day people Biker Later!
never fly higher than your angel.
Fantastic ride Paul and Geoff.
Hope I remembered the names right.
Great to meet too.
Whittlesea - Strath Creek - Yea - Alexandra - Marysville - Black Spur - Yarra Glen - Xmas Hills - Home for me.
Really enjoyed the day.

The roads are still awesome, in fact visibility is better because of the lack of trees.
Still a lot of devastation up there and a solemn feeling around people.

Anytime you want to do it again sing out.
:-)

Had a great time as well. It was good meeting up with some more busa forum riders...don't know about the others....must all be fair weather riders. Pi_tongue

Ride for myself was pretty much the same as Pete except for the following detour at the end

Whittlesea - Strath Creek - Yea - Alexandra - Marysville - Black Spur - Healesville - Chum Creek - King Lake - Yarra Glen - Home.

Was thinking as I left Pete that I should have dragged Paul into my ride as he hasn't seen those roads before...another time perhaps...You would have loved the roads up Chum Creek way.

Whenever it happens again be sure to post coz I'll tag along once more.

Quick stop at Yea for coffee at bakery

The Other sides

And at Marysville with the fire ravaged scene in the background. The rebuild is happening ever so slowly.
Yes thanks Raphael and Rumplestilskin (Geoff & Pete) had a great time, nice to ride through areas I have not seen before, finished up with about 500kms. Maybe think about a ride up my way around the coast through Apollo Bay back in land, the road between Lorne and Apollo Bay has been improved, new and smooth.
Cheers TONY.
Hahaha....thanks TONY...thought it was but wasn't 100% sure. I just followed the leader like I did that day.

Would love to get down your way soon...or whenever the ride happens. Cant wait.

And it's Jeff :p just to be perdantic