Hi to All
Hi to all
My name is Gordon, I've just signed on to the Club so hopefully I can be of some help to someone in the near future. Tell me a bit about how the Club operates. I have a 01 Busa Red wine/silver with a few mods, nothing to extreme, Im based in Ringwood, Victoria. If your in the area drop me a line.

Cheers

Gordie
Welcome Gordie, Have a look around and you will get a feel for how it all works. Help, advice, rides, discounts, suggestions, fun, and heaps more, all in an environment where you can have a say and you will be heard because all here have a common interest.

As you look around the structure will become clear to you. Enjoy yourself.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Welcome Gordie
never fly higher than your angel.
A big Welcome mate.
Hope you enjoy your time here and meet lots of nice people along the way.
I'll move your intro down into the newbies pages for you.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Welcome Keep an eye out on the short notice ride thread and don't forget the Memorial ride on the 14th of this month!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
BeerBiker

Welcome to the club mate. Hope to see you on the road sometime.
Action-smiley-083
welcome
from one new guy to another

a lot of good guys/gals here to help with info etc
Welcomegordie
born to be mild
Welcome mate you have chosen the right place to meet people that have the same interest, nice colour choice as well have a good one mate!!!
Welcome Gordie . . . Pi_thumbsup
Photobucket
WelcomeWelcome Gordon..
Welcome to the club Gordon.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome Gordon.....check the site and ask questions there is always plenty of people ready to offer their expert opinion.......most are well worth listening to i've found!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Welcome Gordie