helibars
I can't make up my mind if i should put helibars on my k8 busa or not , I'm hoping their might be someone in sydney that has these fitted to their k8 that would be good enough to let me have a sit on their bike so I can get a feel for what they are like ,it would be much appreciated if possible.
Im in prospect give me a call
0400 697 254
dddd Wrote:I can't make up my mind if i should put helibars on my k8 busa or not , I'm hoping their might be someone in sydney that has these fitted to their k8 that would be good enough to let me have a sit on their bike so I can get a feel for what they are like ,it would be much appreciated if possible.

I'm in Windsor
Heli bars next best thing since sliced bread & buel pegs
Bike is home again so come over anytime mate and take her for a spin.
Ive added the taller factory Suzuki screen and the Heli bars, i give them the thumbs up.

Im in the Eastern Subs if that helps dddd
Thanks for the replies , I'm out Camden way so between Bruce and Simmo I should have It covered . Will try to catch up with them later this week or on weekend.
Hey dddd, I'm at Oakdale. Don't have heli-bars tho but good to see another busa close by. Yes
2wheelfreak Wrote:Hey dddd, I'm at Oakdale. Don't have heli-bars tho but good to see another busa close by. Yes

Actually I have a mate who also lives in the camden area who is about to pick up his k9 busa as well
Sweet!