Introducing myself & my new busa.
i was wandering who won lotto now i know congratulations thats what i would have bought
same same, enjoy the twisty roads....
(01-01-2009, 11:33am)[UNIT] Wrote: hi all.

i picked up a brand new 2008 busa about 2 weeks ago. 1st busa. Ive only put 3km on it so far.
Stock as a rock for now. I have a new pipe ordered and plans for a few small touches in the next few weeks.

enjoy

[Image: 3-1.jpg]
[Image: 1-1.jpg]
That's a really nice looking bike mate....enjoy it...and if anyone touches it without permission, smack their hand with an 18" shifter!!!!!
thanks.. it has about 4000km on it at the moment. Still feels as quick as ever.. just looking at the pics on the first page reminds me how much better the M4 exhausts are!

im planning to do a course at eastern creek pretty soon.. what one should i look at?
/
(07-07-2009, 08:11pm)[UNIT] Wrote: thanks.. it has about 4000km on it at the moment. Still feels as quick as ever.. just looking at the pics on the first page reminds me how much better the M4 exhausts are!

im planning to do a course at eastern creek pretty soon.. what one should i look at?

It depends on what you want to get out of it...if you want to learn to fang it like a lunatic do a superbike school or similar....if you want to educate yourself for road riding I'd do a Stay Upright course (i haven't done it yet but it's on my list - that and every other bloody thing that takes my fancy....just need a priority list)
yeah i was thinking a cornering and braking course. on my own bike.
/