Hello from Canada
Hello from Canada. I have sent too many 1340 decal to your beautiful country, that i thought i better come and say hello. If any of you are wondering who i am? i'm the guy who makes those GSX1340R decals. Any way, HELLO to all and i look forward to meeting some new Busa riders.
fujtech Wrote:Hello from Canada. I have sent too many 1340 decal to your beautiful country, that i thought i better come and say hello. If any of you are wondering who i am? i'm the guy who makes those GSX1340R decals. Any way, HELLO to all and i look forward to meeting some new Busa riders.

Welcome Fujtech. Am I reading you right, are you actually here in Australia2? If so, where?
gidday mate welcome.Welcome
fujtech Wrote:Hello from Canada. I have sent too many 1340 decal to your beautiful country, that i thought i better come and say hello. If any of you are wondering who i am? i'm the guy who makes those GSX1340R decals. Any way, HELLO to all and i look forward to meeting some new Busa riders.

G'day mate and welcome,those stickers look sweet where can we get them
i wish i were in Australia. i'm in Canada. it's freezing cold. were going to be at -20c today. brrr! you guys can order the decal from me. i'll ask forum admin if i can hauck my SH*T here first. the i'll post info on how and what option colors. thanks.