All tyre brands now available - except Dunlop!
In the past Whites Racing have been basically a Bridgestone dealer, but now they have access to most major tyre brands except Dunlop plus they have the same specials as can be found in MCA,Actions and Bikebiz.

The major difference is that you get a lower price and that includes fitting and balancing.

I've just had a Bridgey 021 rear and 015 front for Jindy all up was $450 fitted - took an hour all up Pi_thumbsup

Craig - Sth West Sydney 0413 461 353

Mick - Rydalmere 0412 627 742

Cheers Ruffy
DAMMIT! You've put on new tyres for Jindy? I'm still running a front that has done 16 000 straight line kms. I'm so screwed.
Heidi1 Wrote:DAMMIT! You've put on new tyres for Jindy? I'm still running a front that has done 16 000 straight line kms. I'm so screwed.

I've got a 2inch butt chisel Heidi, we can carve the shoulders off the tyres to make them a bit rounder. Or we can take turns at burning around one of the larger roundabout - say City Hill, to put some round back into the tyres!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
whos volunteering to go around the roundabout the wrong way,for the left hand side of the tyre?
Heidi1 Wrote:DAMMIT! You've put on new tyres for Jindy? I'm still running a front that has done 16 000 straight line kms. I'm so screwed.

I reckon snow chains would give you better grip Heidi Ghastly

Cheers Ruffy