Hello
Hi folks
I look forward to reading the good information about the busa and reading the general stories that you guys have here on this site.

I'm in western sydney.

Cheers
Nigel
Hello Nigel,

Welcome to the club, just joined myself after buying a Busa a week ago.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=10855

Check out this thread, there's plenty of 'em for sale.

Good luck hunting

Regards

Steve
Welcome Nigel , good luck with the search for the Busa .
The Red/Black 2005 is the by far the best looking one you can get Ghastly
[Image: photo3.jpg]
G'day Nigel.
Welcome to the gang mate.

I know where there is a great 07 black busa for sale. The last of the GEN 1s.
It has a pair of Yoshi cans fitted and some other extras as well.
His trade in offer is right about what you are looking for and I'll let him know that you are hunting.

I have his permission to tell you to give him a call on 0488 110 009.
It is Brad Hirsch and you can call up to about 10pm any day.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Welcome
never fly higher than your angel.
Welcome mate
Hi I bought one of these lovely machines (a K6) about 6months ago I'm told it's a Canadian model, it's mostly red in colour with flashes of black, very pretty and best of all quite unusual for Jo'burg. I have fitted an Arada titanium exhaust system and "wavy" discs and some rear sets from the States so far, but the need for a few tips to make it go just that bit better is ever present. The older Busas we have here are generally, as far as I can tell, silver grey, black, red all over and I have seen some that are two tone silver and blue. I used to be a big Z1 fan way back when but compared to the 'Busa well need I say more??? I rebuilt and still have a LAVERDA 1000RGS but though it was quite the fast machine in it's day it'd pretty feeble these days!! Hope to hear some good stuff from the guys on this thread...
Welcome cant beat the busa...and i'll vouch for the 07 model Busgo has mentioned.........great looking bike well worth the money your spending!!!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
good luck mate
Hiya Nigel. Look forward to meeting you soon...
Welcome Grouphug But be Very very becarefull of the Pan Guy Boobies4
Lol2
thanks for the replies and the lead on the 07 busa, perfect. I'm planning on checking it out soon.