Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Where and what sort of power commander do you have? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: How to Do It Yourself, Mods & Reviews & Tool Lending Scheme (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Forum: Modifications (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Where and what sort of power commander do you have? (/showthread.php?tid=9866)

Where and what sort of power commander do you have? - MrsTony - 08-05-2008

Hey people
We are looking at buying a P.C. and need some what to look for and what to look out for and the best deal

Thanks
Trix (yeah Tony still doesn't know who to post on here)

RE: Where and what sort of power commander do you have? - cAstAgeAr - 08-05-2008

I got mine from Motomummy. Normal price $265US + $25 postage. PC3 usb model. But if you enter "PC3'" without quotes into the coupon code box you will get it for $250US + $25 postage. Pi_thumbsup

RE: Where and what sort of power commander do you have? - TheShredder - 09-05-2008

Frown told ya before no need to waste money on it as Tonys bike is stock, if he does mods to it Ok.

shane

RE: Where and what sort of power commander do you have? - Leviathan - 09-05-2008

cAstAgeAr Wrote:I got mine from Motomummy. Normal price $265US + $25 postage. PC3 usb model. But if you enter "PC3'" without quotes into the coupon code box you will get it for $250US + $25 postage. Pi_thumbsup

Coffee2

Hey cAstAgeAr, how did you find motomummy to deal with? I was looking at morepowerracing but these guys seem cheaper, especially shipping costs. Did you use Pay Pal, VISA ??

RE: Where and what sort of power commander do you have? - kawasuki - 09-05-2008

TheShredder Wrote:Frown told ya before no need to waste money on it as Tonys bike is stock, if he does mods to it Ok.

shane

Maybe he needs a nice TiForce exhaust system on it, to go with the P/C

RE: Where and what sort of power commander do you have? - MrsTony - 09-05-2008

Yeah with the Yoshi on it Alex reckoned MAYBE a power commander will solve the backfire on it. Feck Im willing to try anything to get rid of that noise. Its not backfiring as bad as it was before the tune

RE: Where and what sort of power commander do you have? - BUSGO - 09-05-2008

If you don't like the backfiring Trix, just pop something down the Pair feeder tube from the airbox to block off the air induction into the exhaust.
A lot cheaper than a PC but not good for the environment.

Otherwise it could be tuned with just a Yoshi box to suit the new pipe.

RE: Where and what sort of power commander do you have? - TheShredder - 09-05-2008

BUSGO Wrote:If you don't like the backfiring Trix, just pop something down the Pair feeder tube from the airbox to block off the air induction into the exhaust.
A lot cheaper than a PC but not good for the environment.

Otherwise it could be tuned with just a Yoshi box to suit the new pipe.

+ 1 pair should have been removed
when did ya get a yoshi?
is it a full system or slip on cans?

shane

RE: Where and what sort of power commander do you have? - cAstAgeAr - 09-05-2008

Leviathan Wrote:
cAstAgeAr Wrote:I got mine from Motomummy. Normal price $265US + $25 postage. PC3 usb model. But if you enter "PC3'" without quotes into the coupon code box you will get it for $250US + $25 postage. Pi_thumbsup

Coffee2

Hey cAstAgeAr, how did you find motomummy to deal with? I was looking at morepowerracing but these guys seem cheaper, especially shipping costs. Did you use Pay Pal, VISA ??

Motomummy are good to deal with, paid with paypal , took about 10 days to arrive from the states. I ordered a BMC race filter at the time and they squeezed the whole lot into one small box to combine the shipping . . Highly recommeded Yes

Um the technical advisor reckons full system I dunno I do know he had the fairing off and there was a lot of swear words does that help??

TheShredder Wrote:Frown told ya before no need to waste money on it as Tonys bike is stock, if he does mods to it Ok.

shane

I did remember you saying that Shredder. Thats why I posted up about it now.

RE: Where and what sort of power commander do you have? - MrsTony - 14-05-2008

Tone wants to give a big THANK YOU about the mod to the PAIR. Did it tonight and its all good. Although he did test ride it at night in shirt, shorts and thongs. What a bad man!!!!

RE: Where and what sort of power commander do you have? - rb3221 - 15-05-2008

On the bike I am just finishing off, it has PC3 USB, PC LCD screen, PC quick shifter, PC ignition module, PC multi_function hub and a wideband commander.

They just love me at Dynojet