Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
who? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: who? (/showthread.php?tid=9690)

Pages: 1 2

who? - motjoo - 15-04-2008

Biker Saw an orange/black K8 in Chatswood 5 pm today. Anyone from this forum?

RE: who? - MrsTonysEvilTwin - 15-04-2008

Saw a blue silver yesterday stopped at the lights at the interesection of Little Edward and Liechhardt Street, Brissy. Who was that??

RE: who? - Rev - 15-04-2008

I saw a very low k immaculate blinged 99 red/black parked in Sth Melbourne today...............it was me Lol3 (just in case anybody was wondering) Coffee

RE: who? - Macbusa - 16-04-2008

i saw a hayabusa in brissy yesterday.. who owns it...

RE: who? - Pug - 17-04-2008

Macbusa Wrote:i saw a hayabusa in brissy yesterday.. who owns it...

Haha... Lol2

RE: who? - MrsTonysEvilTwin - 26-04-2008

Did anyone see the Channel 9 news this evening. A pillion fell of a motorbike on the M1. Looked for all the world like a Busa. Reports reckon the bike was doing over 200kms. Both the rider and pillion are in hospital. Hope they are ok.

RE: who? - BUSGO - 26-04-2008

Funny how the story changes.
Our local news in Newcastle reported that the pillion fell off the back of the bike while it was estimated to be doing 300kph.
The bike they showed looked like an R1 and the rider was being questioned by the police.

RE: who? - MrsTonysEvilTwin - 26-04-2008

BUSGO Wrote:Funny how the story changes.
Our local news in Newcastle reported that the pillion fell off the back of the bike while it was estimated to be doing 300kph.
The bike they showed looked like an R1 and the rider was being questioned by the police.

Actually Ray you are correct about the speed. In the channel 9 news it said both the pillion and rider went to hospital.

RE: who? - Pommie - 26-04-2008

Saw a nice red one in Nerang heading down Lawrence Drive yeseraday (Fri)

RE: who? - MrsTony - 28-04-2008

Ok saw an O5 red black parked outside Woodford Bakery I think the guy had a Haybusa Jacket on. Also a 08 Blue outside Kilcoy Pub and then again at Summerset BP both on Sunday.

RE: who? - MrsTony - 04-07-2008

Gray/Black 08 coming out of Astor Terrace heading onto little Edward Street, carrying a passenger yesterday. I was the idiot running across in front of yous because the green man said "you go girl" so I did.

RE: who? - Busaben - 04-07-2008

I want to know how you could let somone fall off the back of your bike?

RE: who? - busakid08 - 04-07-2008

I nearly lost the misus off the back at 290kph cos her gloves didnt fit properly and she couldnt hold on even though she had her arms around - yes you can have someone fall off, I was lucky and decided I would not do speed runs with her anymore above 200 (she complains now!) as for the R1 (yes it was) .. an R1 cant do 300 carrying a pillion (cant do true 300 with 1) - media beatup

RE: who? - Busaben - 04-07-2008

busakid08 Wrote:I nearly lost the misus off the back at 290kph cos her gloves didnt fit properly and she couldnt hold on even though she had her arms around - yes you can have someone fall off, I was lucky and decided I would not do speed runs with her anymore above 200 (she complains now!) as for the R1 (yes it was) .. an R1 cant do 300 carrying a pillion (cant do true 300 with 1) - media beatup

how could you think you have the power to put the one you love at so much risk,I like to speed ,but to take someone with you is a big thing.I saw my brother come off at high speed and that shit stays with you for ever..

RE: who? - simmo - 04-07-2008

I saw a guy come off the back of a bike years ago, tee shirt, shorts & thongs
It sure woke me up I was the one shaking for hours more than Him I think, He had bark off him everywhere off to hospital he went, I wonder if hes out of there yet Idiot2 (insert dick head icon here)