Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
"BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Riding - Not Talking (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: "BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" (/showthread.php?tid=9556)

Pages: 1 2

"BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - Gassick - 30-03-2008

you can vote on a date
JUNE
A / 7th sat
B / 14 th
C / 21 st
D / 28 th
-----------------
JULY
A / 5 th
B / 12th
C / 19th
D / 26th
-----------------
AUGUST
A / 2nd
B / 9th
C / 16th
D / 23rd
E / 30th
by posting your name,email & date up here on the website .
or
by TXTing your prefered date :

to mob: 0403 171 64 91

eg; your (first name, plus put in your email address)
and august 23rd

and we'll get back to everyone soon
this way everyone can choose
Origanal thread "Poker Run" is being re-named to simply "BALLS SPORTS BIKE FUN RIDE".Pi_thumbsup Corbin went to see George & Cassandra to let them know what was being organised for the memory of Ron! They both thought it was a great idea but told us that Ron wasn't much of a Poker person so we have decided that it will be a fun ride. So the format has changed a little, there will still be an entry fee of $20 per bike, the 20 bucks gives each person a raffle ticket to go into the draw to win 1 of 3 prizes. All prizes are donated by BALLS HIGH PERFORMANCE TUNING, 1st prize is a $275 service, 2nd prize is a pair of Harris Grips and 3rd prize is a Chain lube + Chain Clean Kit. Both Cassandra and George have given this ride their blessing and support so lets make it a great day for all types of bikes, (No Scooters) and yes I'm being prejudice, hold it against me!!!!!!! You can contact me on 0419 023 997. Date proposed Saturday 19th of April. I now would like to announce that Glen (THUNDER COMPOSITES) has very generously donated a "Undertail" for a prize in the raffle draw, so there are now 4 prizes in the draw. Thanks Glen!

RE: "BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - NEMESIS - 01-04-2008

If my bikes ready,il come for sure.

Awesome stuff glen ;)

RE: "BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - Gassick - 01-04-2008

From some phone conversations I've had with a few people it seems that there are a few BUSA's being worked on at the moment so a date will not be set as yet but it will be within the next 6 weeks.

RE: "BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - The Wild Wind - 01-04-2008

Hmmm, might just make it....

RE: - RYDRZ - 06-05-2008

no comment.

RE: "BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - RYDRZ - 10-05-2008

no comment

RE: "BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - ROD - 10-05-2008

RYDRZ Wrote:HI ALL , from Corbin.
CAUTION note:

If your overtaking another rider do it on the right/h /side in other lane if possible.

Good to see you have learned something from our return from jindy Pi_thumbsupCoolsmiley

RE: "BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - arthur dunga - 13-05-2008

Yeah but i think the farmer on the steel wheeled fordson major passed you on the inside too rod.

RE: "BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - RYDRZ - 16-05-2008

O.K
no comment

RE: "BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - RYDRZ - 17-05-2008

still no comment

RE: - Mutha - 17-05-2008

Bump

RE: "BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - Gassick - 17-05-2008

Ride stats! Didn't!
Driver stats! Left home in car with "The Woman" Turned the HEATER on and windscreen wipers and drove to the designated meeting point! Only 1 bike and rider showed up (see photo below) which was totally understandable. After 7am jumped back into WARM car and went to Lygon St for a BIG BREAKFAST and a HOT cup of tea and now we're back at home DRY!
[Image: IMG_3414-1.jpg]
Thanks to all who were prepared to go on the ride and notified myself and Corbin that they were not going to attend. To all who donated prizes, a new date will be set in the not to distant future but plenty of notice will be given so we can make sure it will be a successful day to all who wish to ride and support this great cause Pi_thumbsup

RE: "BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - DjPete - 17-05-2008

bit of bad luck with the weather there.
Next one

RE: "BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - Mutha - 18-05-2008

Gassick Wrote:Ride stats! Didn't!
Driver stats! Left home in car with "The Woman" Turned the HEATER on and windscreen wipers and drove to the designated meeting point! Only 1 bike and rider showed up (see photo below) which was totally understandable. After 7am jumped back into WARM car and went to Lygon St for a BIG BREAKFAST and a HOT cup of tea and now we're back at home DRY!
[Image: IMG_3414-1.jpg]
Thanks to all who were prepared to go on the ride and notified myself and Corbin that they were not going to attend. To all who donated prizes, a new date will be set in the not to distant future but plenty of notice will be given so we can make sure it will be a successful day to all who wish to ride and support this great cause Pi_thumbsup

Your Busa looks great Corbin Pi_thumbsup

RE: "BALLS SPORTSBIKE FUN RIDE" - RYDRZ - 19-05-2008

Yeh Hi all,
new date
can we do this on sat 31st may @ 7 am start in two weeks-
to BALLS GAP .