Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Australia - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Non Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: Not Bike Related (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Australia (/showthread.php?tid=9013)

Pages: 1 2 3

Australia - ausdragbike - 16-01-2008

IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.
Take It Or Leave It !
We are tired of
this nation worrying about whether we are
offending some individual or their
culture. Since the terrorist attacks on
Bali, we have experienced a surge in
patriotism by the majority of Australians.
However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled
when the "politically correct" crowd began
complaining about the possibility that our
patriotism was offending others. We are not
against immigration, nor hold a grudge
against anyone who is seeking a better
life by coming to Australia. This
idea of Australia being a multicultural
community has served only to dilute our
sovereignty and our national identity. As
Australians, we have our own culture, our own
society, our own language and our
own lifestyle.
This culture has been
developed over two centuries of struggles,
trials and victories by millions of men and
women who have sought freedom. We
speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese,
Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any
other language. Therefore, if you wish to
become part of our society,
Learn the language! Christian
principles, founded this nation,
and this is clearly documented. It
is certainly appropriate to display it on
the walls of our schools. If God offends
you, then we suggest you consider another
part of the world as your new home,
Because God is part of our culture.If
the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't
like " A Fair Go", then you should
seriously consider a move to another part
of this planet. We are happy with
our culture and have no desire to change,
And we really don't care how you did
things where you came from.If
you aren't happy here then f*** off! We
didn't force you to come here. You
asked to be here. So accept the country
YOU accepted. Pretty easy really, when you
think about it.

RE: Australia - kawasuki - 16-01-2008

ausdragbike Wrote:This may be a repost but i reckon its pretty good. It was emailed to me today.

IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.
Take It Or Leave It !
We are tired of
this nation worrying about whether we are
offending some individual or their
culture. Since the terrorist attacks on
Bali, we have experienced a surge in
patriotism by the majority of Australians.
However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled
when the "politically correct" crowd began
complaining about the possibility that our
patriotism was offending others. We are not
against immigration, nor hold a grudge
against anyone who is seeking a better
life by coming to Australia. This
idea of Australia being a multicultural
community has served only to dilute our
sovereignty and our national identity. As
Australians, we have our own culture, our own
society, our own language and our
own lifestyle.
This culture has been
developed over two centuries of struggles,
trials and victories by millions of men and
women who have sought freedom. We
speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese,
Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any
other language. Therefore, if you wish to
become part of our society,
Learn the language! Christian
principles, founded this nation,
and this is clearly documented. It
is certainly appropriate to display it on
the walls of our schools. If God offends
you, then we suggest you consider another
part of the world as your new home,
Because God is part of our culture.If
the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't
like " A Fair Go", then you should
seriously consider a move to another part
of this planet. We are happy with
our culture and have no desire to change,
And we really don't care how you did
things where you came from.If
you aren't happy here then f*** off! We
didn't force you to come here. You
asked to be here. So accept the country
YOU accepted. Pretty easy really, when you
think about it.

Very good , but tell Mr Rudd ,and dont let some here read this u might get BANNED

RE: Australia - pan - 16-01-2008

Oh no, not again...
Grouphug

Just curious, but should

"Christian principles"

and

"then f*** off!"

...be in the same sentence? Very Happy

RE: Australia - Madmax - 16-01-2008

[quote=pan]
Oh no, not again...
Grouphug

I'd love to say words of encouragement, they really have been articulated here a number of times in the past, but really are not appropriate in this forum of motorcyclists.

Come the revolution!!!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

RE: Australia - jaycbr250 - 16-01-2008

I just realised I put this in the wrong thread

Doc Wrote:
[quote=jaycbr250]
the safety off all entrants is of course the most important thing but it still sux those poor people who spent a lot of time and money preparing for it only to be told the day before that its not on i feel for them.
maybe they could call a European event the paris to prussia :)

TERRORISTS 1
EVERONE ELSE 0

Tell em doc,bunch of slackjawed faggots around here.Violin

They raced the dakar for many years under threat of violence but not from a direct source such as these pricks.freaking Moslem towel wearing sons of whore donkeys screw em there pussys if you want a fight dont sneak up then blow your self up shit how do you win there? you dumb arses there is no virgins waiting for you! shit i cant find 1 how the hell do you expect to find 21?and by then your balls (which are seriously lacking in size according to the tactics you use)are probably in a Christian country by now and are not going to be handed over by god as Allah apparently hates god and budda and probably the almighty man in the moon who incedently is the only one we can actually see:).the threats in the past came mainly from tribes and warlords give them money they go away then usually wave as competitors went by!this is different its political and attention seeking sort of like a five year old smacking a saucepan saying look at me!it sucks that small groups of individuals can screw such a good event but well thats religion for you the start of most wars!

PHEW! almost got carried away there! time for a stiff scotch and a lie down.:)

RE: Australia - 2CUTE4U - 16-01-2008

Love your work ! ! ! It's funny though, my family is of European descent & we speak 3 languages, but all fluently. My grandparents & parents adapted once they moved but it took them a long time to learn the culture here & also learn the language - don't forget that english is actually one of the most complicated languages!

Actually - on another note, just think.. If you all went back on your history, how did you all actually come to be australian? Family Migrated or were convicts, etc?

There is a fair go to some point, however it's good for people to keep their own cultures, but also they need to adapt to the aussie way, not try to adapt the aussie way !

RE: Australia - jaycbr250 - 16-01-2008

2CUTE4U Wrote:Actually - on another note, just think.. If you all went back on your history, how did you all actually come to be australian? Family Migrated or were convicts, etc?
you really want to know?ok here goes grandparents dad side full german grand dad got beatin by the the nazi youth cause he refused to join them in a coma for months dont know how long but he was never the same after died from a blood clot docs said it was from the beating.Mums side well
English cross kiwi! so its no wonder i tend to be argumentative.i even have fights in my own mindSFun_kickingroin

RE: Australia - Heidi1 - 17-01-2008

And how exactly does this post relate to Hayabusas and the club in general ausdragbusa? I'm sure there are forums that encourage these kinds of postings, why don't you go find one of those for this absolute drivel?

RE: Australia - Louwai - 17-01-2008

It is in the thread titled NOT BIKE RELATED heidi....Very Happy

& whether I / we agree with it or not, it is how a lot of people feel.

RE: Australia - pan - 17-01-2008

Louwai Wrote:It is in the thread titled NOT BIKE RELATED heidi....Very Happy

Good point. It IS in the right section, however, like Heidi, a lot of people don't share the views.

It may be how "a lot" of people feel, but there are a lot of people in prison because of child sex offences and that doesn't make it right, and it doesn't make it pleasant to hear them bragging about it either!

RE: Australia - Astro - 17-01-2008

Louwai Wrote:It is in the thread titled NOT BIKE RELATED heidi....Very Happy

Whether anyone here agree's or not... OR.... whether it's in the right location... neither is really the issue here.

The issues I see are...

1) If you can't state your case in a balanced, articulate, inoffensive, civil manner without obscenities or denigrating entire social populations - don't post it here. I'm all for free speech, but we do have some standards here... right??

2) If you can't imagine (a) allowing your kids to read it or (b) reading it in a work or social environment with other people around - don't post it here.

3) Don't make your decisions on the previous point just from your own perspective. Some of us have younger children and/or don't work in an environment where some of these posts would be appreciated... or tolerated.

We all share a responsibility to think about what we post so that we do not cause friction on the board or cause the boards reputation to be tarnished. We should also show some respect for the sensibilities of others and deal with complex issues in a respectful and appropriate manner no matter how much they might peeve us personally.

RE: Australia - RaZ - 17-01-2008

I do agree with it tho - groups of races are forming in the suburbs which is causing problems in it self, many never both with english at all. I think this forms problems on a whole with them not integrating in to our society and culture.

I can think of many places where this is a problem, for Sydney & Melbourne where set areas are all owned by a set ethic group. not that its wrong to do so, its the problems it can create in community's and it happens because they don't integrate & want to stay with "their" people...

RE: Australia - kawasuki - 17-01-2008

RaZ Wrote:I do agree with it tho - groups of races are forming in the suburbs which is causing problems in it self, many never both with english at all. I think this forms problems on a whole with them not integrating in to our society and culture.

I can think of many places where this is a problem, for Sydney & Melbourne where set areas are all owned by a set ethic group. not that its wrong to do so, its the problems it can create in community's and it happens because they don't integrate & want to stay with "their" people...

Its all to late , so best to live with it and avoid when possible, even though we are full.

RE: Australia - black13 - 17-01-2008

ah , you guys in sydney & melbourne are so lucky, we dont have them problems in SA, nothin like a bit of immigrant bashing to calm the nerves, so have you guys got 2 different street directories ? you might stray into the wrong part of ???

RE: Australia - 2CUTE4U - 17-01-2008

black13 Wrote:ah , you guys in sydney & melbourne are so lucky, we dont have them problems in SA, nothin like a bit of immigrant bashing to calm the nerves, so have you guys got 2 different street directories ? you might stray into the wrong part of ???

Boo, i can say differently!

Take hanson road & the suburbs there - that's little vietnam.

A whole chunk of suburbs on the west side are claimed euro suburbs, etc...
Plympton & surrounds are little Italy & Greece.