Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol (/showthread.php?tid=8556)

Pages: 1 2

Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - Simo - 16-11-2007

Ok guys,
I need a simple, yet refined Hayabusa symbol, similar to the background here on the forum (if using slim theme). Either a link or an email would be great.
The reason, I have a bit of spare time at work soon and am going to make some Hayabusa credit card bottle openers on the laser cutter/etcher.
They will look similar to THIS
I will post pics when I have done one, and might be able to supply some, depending on time and costs (nothing for costs hopefully).

Cheers
Simo

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - maggot - 16-11-2007

just out of curiosity what laser are you running? spent a few years in sheetmetal mainly on trumpf's (tlf2600 upgraded to 3kw)

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - BusaNation - 17-11-2007

Very kewl!

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - Simo - 17-11-2007

maggot Wrote:just out of curiosity what laser are you running? spent a few years in sheetmetal mainly on trumpf's (tlf2600 upgraded to 3kw)
I have no idea mate. What ever the Air Force has, I am using. I can have a look and let you know. I don't really know what I'm doing, I'm not a metal worker by any means Very Happy

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - gixxer - 17-11-2007

Now that would be great...none of my raffy mates ever offered this service :) if only i knew...
I have a pic...but never posted pic here before...
Let me know if this doesn't work...

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - Simo - 21-11-2007

gixxer, that pic was perfect. We ran one off this afternoon, but I had to leave before it was finished. I should get it tomorrow, will post some pics.

maggot: I stand corrected, it's not actually an etcher, we have some big flash sticker cutting out machine hooked up to a computer. Cut onto some sticky backed paper, onto card, remove cutout bits, sand blast, done. Only takes about 30 minutes to the untrained (me).

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - Simo - 22-11-2007

Ok, here are the results...I will keep you posted if anyone is interested in one at some stage...
[Image: IMG_9239Small.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9237Small.jpg]
Thanks gixxer for the graphic Pi_thumbsup
It's the same one, polished, just different flash effect on each.

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - abusa - 22-11-2007

NIce work Simo!

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - gixxer - 22-11-2007

No worries...
Came up great
Job well done...

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - 2CUTE4U - 22-11-2007

They look awesome, nice work.

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - CapeBusa - 22-11-2007

Can i get one that doesn't have "TROY" written on it???

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - Simo - 23-11-2007

CapeBusa Wrote:Can i get one that doesn't have "TROY" written on it???
Lol3
Doesn't everyone want one with my name written on it?? Very Happy

I can put anything at all on them, just the detail can't get too fine, or it's too hard to blast.

Will keep you posted as to if I can knock more out, and any cost involved.

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - bear - 23-11-2007

I'll take 4!
Put Bear on them though!

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - xhiler8r - 23-11-2007

i'll have 2 with Xhiler8r written on them thanks send through da details

RE: Hayabusa/Kanji Symbol - 2CUTE4U - 23-11-2007

Simo Wrote:
CapeBusa Wrote:Can i get one that doesn't have "TROY" written on it???
Lol3
Doesn't everyone want one with my name written on it?? Very Happy

I can put anything at all on them, just the detail can't get too fine, or it's too hard to blast.

Will keep you posted as to if I can knock more out, and any cost involved.

Oooh, please do =0) Look awesome ! ! !