Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Wednesday night coast run - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Riding - Not Talking (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Wednesday night coast run (/showthread.php?tid=771)

Pages: 1 2

Wednesday night coast run - Xhiler8r - 19-09-2005

It looks like a few of us are going to make a run to the coast this Wednesday night anyone wanna join in I must say the scenery is a lot better there than the Brekky Creek

Diablo you probobly working hey you wanna give me a heads up on where to stay away from

Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>

Re: Wednesday night coast run - the shredder 3 - 19-09-2005

Hey who's going ?
What time ya leaving ?
Where ya heading to ?
I'm off might be up for it. <i></i>

Re: Wednesday night coast run - Xhiler8r - 20-09-2005

dunno who is going yet but we could have a few I reckon meet up at the Bp at Yatala around 6:00-6:30 leaving by 7pm we could do a cane field ride through pimpama/jacobs well back onto the highway then onto surfers for some EYE candy a couple of drinks and a chat and then head back home. I have to bed these rear brakes in sometime Regards Bill

Re: Wednesday night coast run - Diablo - 20-09-2005

Could be interesting, about time you guys came down to check out the view. I'm working, but as we all know, everything is subject to change.

Bill, I'll give you a call at about 6pm, you should still be at the BP at that time.

Cheers.

Terry Quote:If only she could wash and cook

<i></i>

Re: Wednesday night coast run - Diablo - 20-09-2005

He he he, I couldn't resist. One more post gives me a century, yipeeeee bb bb Quote:If only she could wash and cook

<i></i>

great will wait for it . Regards Bill

only 2000 more and you will be up to Dj Regards Bill

Re: Wednesday night coast run - the shredder 3 - 20-09-2005

bill you say you dont know yet, but it should be a few
who ya been talking to. <i></i>

troy jeff a couple of troys mates my bro in law trying to get a hold of paul666 so he doesnt go to the creek all by himself on Thursday night and still waiting on a reply from peter um thats about it oh and chris also Regards Bill

Re: Wednesday night coast run - the shredder 3 - 21-09-2005

this still on tonight?
bill you should have put a date in your title so everyone wont keep looking it up later.
cya there if its still on
shane <i></i>

Re: Wednesday night coast run - Diablo - 21-09-2005

I'm up for the move, and not jus cos it's closer for me, the view was outstanding . Never underestimate the power of a BUS to attract groupies <i>Edited by: Diablo at: 21/9/05 10:51 pm
</i>

Re: Wednesday night coast run - Diablo - 21-09-2005

Thanks for the ride guys, I had a ball. Whoever has the pics of the meter maids, can you post them up. I need a trip to the chiro for whiplash.

Shane, sorry about the heart starter. I was going past you when I saw your indicator in the corner of my eye, I thought you were going to take the left turn. I wouldn't have turned unless I saw you actually going along the other street. Once again, sorry bout that Quote:If only she could wash and cook

<i></i>

Re: Wednesday night coast run - Xhiler8r - 21-09-2005

Yep I had a great time also oh the bling does bring them in seriously considering moving the brekky creek down to Orchid ave eye candy everywhere guy could get into trouble down there Regards Bill

Re: Wednesday night coast run - busa abuser - 22-09-2005

No sweat bloke... I had to check my pants twice after that one...

Heres to another night out soon okay!

Shane (the slow one) <i></i>

ORCHID AVE - BUSGO - 22-09-2005

So Bill,
You checked out the fix for the software pack MARRIAGE 1.0

Rgds BUSGO
p.s. I start 5 weeks leave today and will be visiting the COAST a couple of times before November..(INDY etc.)
Hope to catch up with a few QLDers.
<i></i>