Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Air horns on a BUSA???? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Air horns on a BUSA???? (/showthread.php?tid=7266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Air horns on a BUSA???? - pan - 30-05-2007

Anyone got pics of how/where to install air horns on the Busa?

I remember a couple of people here have done it, but looked through the old site and couldn't spot it?

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - BLACKZOOK - 30-05-2007

pan Wrote:Anyone got pics of how/where to install air horns on the Busa?

I remember a couple of people here have done it, but looked through the old site and couldn't spot it?

Talk to Simmo

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - pan - 30-05-2007

Pi_thumbsup

Already did and he said he'd fax (?) me some pics!
Thought I'd look for the colour pics on the site first!

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - Speedzalot - 30-05-2007

I was thinking of fitting a strobe light to mine for those get the fark out of my way moments Coolsmiley

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - simmo - 30-05-2007

Pan if I get a chance I'll try and find the link, but it is five pages long Read

[Image: RIMG0144.jpg]

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - Volvi - 30-05-2007

I installed a single horn without the compressor, looks like an air horn so may have something built in was cheap and a hellova lot better then the oem.

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - mybb - 31-05-2007

Glen has one under his seat. Rattle his cage.

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - BUSGO - 31-05-2007

You can get terrific FIAMM electric trumpet horns that sound incredibly loud from most car places like Repco, super cheap etc. for about $50.
I have always been going to get some but have never managed to get my act together.

I had them on my 1972 Laverda and they were super!

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - simmo - 31-05-2007

Found link
http://p083.ezboard.com/faustralianhayabusaclubfrm15.showMessage?topicID=7.topic
[url]

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - BUSGO - 31-05-2007

These are the electric trumpets.

FIAMM Trumpets

If you download their catalogue, you will even find BLING RED AND BLACK ones with chrome trim.

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - pan - 31-05-2007

Onya Simmo
Clap

Onya Busgo
Clap

I'm taking half a day off tomorrow and giving it a go!

I just replaced my steering damper oil with some 15W and it feels much better too! I'm becoming quite a mechanical whiz! :shocked:

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - Heidi1 - 01-06-2007

I'd love an airhorn on the bus. I had one on my Z250B. No-one ever saw me, I didn't have the power to get out of trouble, so I would rely on my huge f***-off airhorn to add to my visability. I loved watching people swivel their heads to see what the hell was making that noise.

Tell me how you go Pan.

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - simmo - 01-06-2007

Quote:Tell me how you go Pan.
Known as Simmo's mechanic will still be still be working on it up till Monday :2funny: See you Monday night Pan just bring all the parts that are left over and I'll help you refit them Pi_thumbsup

ps you will have to make up some brackets also

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - Heidi1 - 01-06-2007

[/quote]Known as Simmo's mechanic will still be still be working on it up till Monday :2funny: See you Monday night Pan just bring all the parts that are left over and I'll help you refit them Pi_thumbsup

My plan is to wait til you guys have all done it and then conn you into a trip to Canberra!!
Clap

RE: Air horns on a BUSA???? - Dan85 - 01-06-2007

does anyone know of wer you can get the general lee air horns from????? im determined to make those fit onto the busa