Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Very large porker.. - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Non Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: Not Bike Related (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Very large porker.. (/showthread.php?tid=7235)

Pages: 1 2

Very large porker.. - kawasuki - 28-05-2007

Kid shot it with a .50cal revolver approx 8 times. His old man was close by with a
rocket launcher.

[Image: wildpig_wideweb__470x3172.jpg]

RE: Very large porker.. - commando - 28-05-2007

Scarybig pig vs big bear
One Bad Grizzly Bear

The following (first two) pictures are of a guy who works for the US Forest Service in Alaska and his trophy bear. He was out deer hunting last week when a large grizzly bear charged him from about 50 yards away. The guy emptied his 7mm Magnum semi-automatic rifle into the bear and it dropped a few feet from him. The big bear was still alive so he reloaded and shot it several times in the head.
The bear was just over one thousand six hundred pounds. It stood 12' 6" high at the shoulder, 14' to the top of his head. It's the largest grizzly bear ever recorded in the world. Of course, the Alaska Fish and Wildlife Commission did not let him keep it as a trophy, but the bear will be stuffed and mounted, and placed on display at the Anchorage airport (to remind tourist's of the risks involved when in the wild).

Based on the contents of the bears stomach, the Fish and Wildlife Commission established the bear had killed at least two humans in the past 72 hours. His last meal was the unlucky nature buff in the third picture below. The US Forest Service, backtracking from where the bear had originated, found the hiker's 38-caliber pistol emptied. Not far from the pistol was the remains of the hiker. The other body has not been found. Although the hiker fired six shots and managed to hit the grizzly with four shots (they ultimately found four 38 caliber slugs along with twelve 7mm slugs inside the bear's dead body), it only wounded the bear and probably angered it.

The bear killed the hiker an estimated two days prior to the bear's own death by the gun of the Forest Service worker.
Think about this - If you are an average size man; You would be level with the bear's belly button when he stood upright, the bear would look you in the eye when it walked on all fours! To give additional perspective, consider that this particular bear, standing on its hind legs, could walk up to an average single story house and look over the roof, or walk up to a two story house and look in the bedroom windows.

p.s. i did not include the pic of the half eaten man as it may offend some veiwers. however if the people demand it, i will supply it.

RE: Very large porker.. - maggot - 28-05-2007

go on post it!! if people are offended by it just censor out whats left of his tackel hangin out for the world to seeScary but I think most people would be focusing on th fact that his legs been torn apart down to the bone and the shots are as you mentioned quite graphic:2funny:

is it wrong that I laughed a lot when I saw them???

RE: Very large porker.. - kitmark - 28-05-2007

Isn't it interesting how stories grow on the internet....

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/photos/bigbear.html

RE: Very large porker.. - commando - 28-05-2007

Coolsmiley no, not wrong maggot. censored the shlong. hope you like.

RE: Very large porker.. - kitmark - 28-05-2007

I think the mutilated photo was first shown assosiated with some clown who jumped in with the lions in England.

RE: Very large porker.. - maggot - 28-05-2007

either way, it braught a smile to my facePi_tongue

RE: Very large porker.. - mybb - 28-05-2007

thats a pig ? what was it crossed with ?

RE: Very large porker.. - kawasuki - 28-05-2007

rhino

RE: Very large porker.. - Diablo - 28-05-2007

I think you will find that the kid is sitting a fair way back away from the pig, which makes the pig look bigger than it actually is. It's all about perspective. However, still a decent size pig though.

Terry

RE: Very large porker.. - kawasuki - 28-05-2007

Nah the kid is on the pig, this thing weighed in at 476kgs.

Anyone for christmas ham..? Maybe chrisco hampers will snap him up

RE: Very large porker.. - pan - 28-05-2007

Anyone else notice any similarity between the kid and the pig?

? You can cook and eat both ?

RE: Very large porker.. - RaZz0R - 28-05-2007

hahahaha - funny bb