Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Newb from Vic. - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Newb from Vic. (/showthread.php?tid=6897)

Pages: 1 2

Newb from Vic. - slowandsteady - 23-04-2007

Greetings all.
Can't quite say I'm a 'busa rider yet as I won't take delivery of the new K7 (black) until this Friday, but wanted to say hi and look forward to getting to know you .

Regards,

Cameron

RE: Newb from Vic. - Heidi1 - 23-04-2007

Hey Cameron

Good luck with it, your world is about to be ROCKED. What were you riding before?

Heidi

RE: Newb from Vic. - slowandsteady - 23-04-2007

Heidi1 Wrote:Hey Cameron

Good luck with it, your world is about to be ROCKED. What were you riding before?

Heidi

Just traded in a '06 VFR, so looking forward to some real fun.....Very Happy

The 'busa was the bike I wanted to get, but "responsible cameron" won on the day.

After putting up with the snatchy throttle and poor fuelling issues of the VFR I decided to get the suzuki after all, plus I miss the Suzuki gearbox (Loved my 750 gixxer)

RE: Newb from Vic. - Braddo - 23-04-2007

Welcome Cameron,
have fun with your new black busa

RE: Newb from Vic. - Mutha - 23-04-2007

Welcome Cameron another Vic newbie, Wooo Hooo. Clap
Congratulations on your new Busa...Come along and meet some Busa members at coffee night, Bar Roy's on a Wednesday 7.30ish, !63 fitzroy street stklida. :ausflag:

RE: Newb from Vic. - CapeBusa - 23-04-2007

Welcome Cameron,

You didn't happen to get sold on the idea of a Busa out front of Port80's place in Tarniet near Hoppers Crossing by any chance did you?

Have fun, and keep the rubber side down.

Geoff

RE: Newb from Vic. - RaZz0R - 23-04-2007

welcome dude :) if you had a viffer sounds like you actually ride as well :) when ya ready to rock should do another meet :)

CapeBusa Wrote:Welcome Cameron,

You didn't happen to get sold on the idea of a Busa out front of Port80's place in Tarniet near Hoppers Crossing by any chance did you?

:lol:

haha. How does "Finally saw the light" sound?

Always loved them and gettign fed up with the viffer gave me a good excuse. New bike for me. New lounge suite for the misses....everyone's a winner

RE: Newb from Vic. - Mutha - 23-04-2007

slowandsteady Wrote:
CapeBusa Wrote:Welcome Cameron,

:lol:

haha. How does "Finally saw the light" sound?

Always loved them and gettign fed up with the viffer gave me a good excuse. New bike for me. New lounge suite for the misses....everyone's a winner

What the misses gets a new couch and so do you. Read

RE: Newb from Vic. - arthur dunga - 23-04-2007

Yeah welcome, gotta say you have exceptional taste in colour choice cheers

RE: Newb from Vic. - CapeBusa - 23-04-2007

Awesome Dude.

Like a moth to a flame, just don't get burned. They are (without doubt, ah, nope... not listening, not entering in any further corrospondence on the matter, Can't hear you, nar nar nar (fingers in ears)) the best bike on the road but they can bite back so take it easy getting used to her before you explore what some of us call the happy place. "Adrenaline Overload!"

Look forward to seeing you one the road someday.
Geoff

Thanks all.
I've been made "aware" of the step (dare I say leap?) up from the viffer and will most assuredly be taking it easy for a while. (test rides don't allow much room for fun). Running it in will keep me tame anyway.
As much as I'm shattered about having to wait a week for the bike, I can't say I'm too enthusiastic about riding home on Friday (rain forecast ALL day). I'd rather be scrubbing in the tyres on a good day......

RE: Newb from Vic. - BUSGO - 23-04-2007

Congratulations on a wise choice.
Remember the BUSA is only as tame as your right wrist and that they accellerate faster than they stop.
See you at the next gathering of the clan.

RE: Newb from Vic. - kawasuki - 23-04-2007

slowandsteady
Good to see u have a Busa ,u made a good choice. Now if i can help u with any aftermarket stuff let me know.
http://www.easyriderimports.com.au

RE: Newb from Vic. - Rocketrod - 23-04-2007

Good on you slow and steady,another black,wooohooooTrophy
Hey the viffer might have had fueling issues,but wait until you try and get the bus around a corner.:2funny: