Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
MORE LIES and MORE THREATS by Pete (Boss2) - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Non Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: Not Bike Related (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: MORE LIES and MORE THREATS by Pete (Boss2) (/showthread.php?tid=6218)

Pages: 1 2

MORE LIES and MORE THREATS by Pete (Boss2) - busababy - 22-11-2000

MORE LIES AND MORE THREATS BY PETE (Boss2) ON THE ‘OTHER’ BOARD!

Peter, by now your tactics are totally predictable, when cornered lie through your teeth and if that should fail issue threats…...

Just as I had been informed by a “little birdie” about a post that you had “censored/deleted” on your board, this time I have received emails from some very concerned board members asking me if I was aware of what was being posted on your board, relating to me and Volvi.

My answer was NO, because I had not visited your board on principle. But after receiving more than one ‘alarming’ message that “Peter had posted threats directed at me and Volvi and I should immediately contact the police,” I thought that I should at least have a look and copy the postings before they get edited or removed.

My first observation was that I AM BANNED FROM POSTING ON YOUR BOARD! My response to that, DON’T FLATTER YOURSELF PETE! I would NEVER consider placing a post there even though many of your members are friends of mine. WELL AT LEAST I THOUGHT THEY WERE TILL I READ SOME OF THEIR POSTS! Very disappointing indeed – WHAT IN THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM?? They were such nice people.

Anyway I transgress, my focus is on you Peter.

Just for everyone’s information regarding the ‘Col’ post on your board.

Prior to this little episode, I HAVE NEVER MET COL OR EVEN HEARD OF HIM! So any connection that Peter is now desperately trying to conjure up, just doesn’t exist. Furthermore, it’s just all pretence anyway because it turns out that Peter and Col knew each other all along, so they both had to know that I had NOTHING to do with any of it.

I suppose that in a rather back-handed way I should feel flattered that Peter thinks (or at least pretends) that I am so clever as to conjure up this complex interstate conspiracy inciting Col to come out of the blue and post what he did on Peter’s board.

Well Peter, sorry I ain’t flattered at all and sure it would be hell of a convenience for you if I had ‘set’ it all up and you could expose me for it. BUT I DIDN’T and YOU KNOW THAT AS WELL AS COL (and probably every other person who knows me) so don’t go announcing that you are now trying to locate the links through your so called “connections” because you know without any doubt that such links DO NOT EXIST. Much like your pathetic lie which you posted on our board claiming that you sold me a manual tensioner, etc. You just can’t help yourself can you? Must be some sort of a disease huh?

A couple of extremely important points which clearly serve to demonstrate you character Pete, or more accurately the lack thereof;

A. You very hastily censored/deleted Col’s first post obviously because it struck very close to the truth, knowing very well who he was all the time. Then you pretended that the poster’s identity was a total mystery to you and ‘it obviously all linked back to the old board,’ as you implied.

B. Even though you knew Col very well, you deliberately remained silent whilst some of your members blatantly tried to smear the blame on me. Eventually, you did come out and advise everyone that it wasn’t me at all, but you only did that because you knew that you would end up with egg-on-face if the truth should emerge.

So when all else fails, turn to threats of violence eh Pete? That’s how you operate. You have already previously threatened to “kill” one of our members, you threatened bodily harm against Volvi and then against me, just because we demonstrated against your mischief and firmly returned some of your slams.

Now, you have done the same once again with the following post on your board “the culprits are Volvi and Les from the old board, stay tuned as phone numbers and address's and any other relevent details of the rocks they live under, are posted so as any and all people entwined and caught up in their decietful little game can pay them a visit. Boss.”

Most of your members know Volvi and me reasonably well and even though they may not admit it to you, I doubt that any of them really believe that we were involved in any of this so-called CONSPIRACY. But if they do, they are welcome to come and see me.

As for you Peter, I can’t really use the words ‘that I am disappointed in your behaviour’ because I have come to realise who and what you really are…… so go and pretend to search for your CONSPIRACY proof and if you can’t find even the slightest skerrick, which of course you can’t, because it just doesn’t exist, stay up all night and concoct something, you are pretty versed at that.

As for you threats of violence (‘promises’ as you put it in one of your phone threats which I have recorded), I have told you before, you DO NOT FRIGHTEN ME ONE BIT! And only a COWARD incites a CROWD to do his bidding.

Where do you think you live man that you can go around threatening to kill and bash people and then think that you will be able to claim “due provocation” (as you so ignorantly put it) as your defence. GROW UP PETE AND STOP LIVING IN THE CAVE MAN ERA!

If I had wanted to discredit you, I would not have to conjure up mysterious national conspiracies to do so, you have done a pretty good job of that all on your own anyway. Your credibility.... ooopss wrong word, because you have none of that, surely would not even be a consideration. Anyone who publicly (or privately for that matter) issues threats of violence at the slightest drop of a hat has serious problems, surely everyone can see that!

Regardless, as I stated previously on this board – discrediting you was NEVER on my agenda and despite your UGLY, VERY UGLY behaviour it still isn’t, even though you would like everyone to think otherwise. I will admit though, you seem to have done a pretty good job of convincing all the guys thus far.

I have received plenty of private support from members so I’m not alone in my opinion of you. They are afraid to post their support or anything else for that matter, because you have intimidated them with your threatening postures.

I cannot deny that your behaviour has damaged this club and its board and I am not sure that it can survive. But one thing is for certain, I will never run or hide from the likes of you.

YOU CAN’T CENSOR THIS POST SO STAY UP ALL NIGHT AGAIN or better still, pretend you didn’t read any of this…….

THANKS, to all those members and guests who have forwarded their support, it restored my faith in human decency.

Les

AND MORE STILL - busababy - 22-11-2000

Posted by Boss on his board on 21/11/00 at 7.16 am and then deleted.

Thats All Folks ......Ba Dee Ba Dee !!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
Well thats about all the crap we need on this board for now I'm afraid. I have been accused of something I did not do and I have offered my reply, it's up to Col to either believe me or not.I hold no malice towards him as under the circumstances I would react as pissed as he is.
I don't want this board to become congested with this crap as that is exactly what certian members of the other board wish and the reasons for this little scam being set up in the first place. Meanwhile I'd like all those people that I supposedly told this information to, to step forward as I would really like to meet you. To Col I apologise for being caught up in this, as in light of all the help you have given me, and all the Busa riders who have benefitted as a result of this help, you deserve much more. Boss

p.s. To man behind it all, you have run your last Kohn at my expense, be very carefull where you walk.
Ride Hard But Safe

Child - chopper - 23-11-2000

Your such a child, Les. You post all this rubbish and expect not to get a reaction out of Boss? And when you do get a reaction, you whine like a crying child! If you just open your eyes, you will see amongst other things, that the post you say was 'deleted' is in fact still there!

Chopper
Maybe with ears, maybe without!

SERIOUS INPUT - busababy - 23-11-2000

Hey Chopper,

how do you rate the busa against all its would be competitors in the following departments;

looks
performance
engine
gearbox
suspension
handling
rider friendliness
your colour choice

and ctriticism of the infamous "tune stumble" D">
Edited by: busababy at: 11/23/00 11:01:59 am

My 2c - demeester - 23-11-2000

I have done my best to stay out of the firing line. I now find myself somehow compelled to post.

I have only looked at the other board on a few occasions, but being alerted to the intention to post Volvi and Les addresses, I decided to check it all out myself. Lo and behold, I am banned from that board. Interesting...

Maybe this is to stop me from possibly trying to post a defence to wearing cycling pants last Saturday. Maybe Miles rides his pushbike so fast that it justifies leathers, but I certainly am no champion on the treddly and the only protective gear I wear is a helmet.

Yes, it does seem to have provided a lot of entertainment regarding lycra pants. Even to the point of having a poll on the issue (thanks, Pete, don't bother calling to explain, because this particular effort has alienated you from me). I'm glad that I can entertain you and provide you with so many "in" jokes.

lmlao...

Richard

Re: My 2c - busababy - 23-11-2000

richard,

there is no need for you to offer any defense for your cycling attire, the taunting from peter and his ill-intentioned crew is just another demonstration of how committed they all are to slagging this club and its members,,

in am bitterly disappointed in miles, i would have never thought that he could stoop to such low levels of behaviour, how could i have been such a bad judge of character????
:

Re: My 2c - demeester - 23-11-2000

Boss2
(11/23/00 10:25:00 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
Lycra Lad Lights Up !!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well a little birdie told me that Richard has fessed up to being the phantom Lycra Lad. Good on ya Richard for coming out. I don't understand your reaction though...no one named you and also your board hangs it on my name, my business and any thing else you can find,but if so much as a joke is uttered at your expense you light up like a light bulb............ now we all know you are not allowed to REACT and man thats reacting big time. Damn I wish I had a pic though the mental image is killing me. Come on Richard it's all in fun, your skin needs to be thicker than your lycra. LMLAO Love Boss
p.s. Were they really pink ones ?
Ride Hard But Safe

"You have been banned..."
Boss, I don't think anyone believes that when the "jokes" were being made, that you and the other joke makers didn't know who they were about? Fessed up? It was never denied! Sorry to rain on your "in" joke, and let the few who didn't know who the joke was about in on the identity.

I stayed clear out of the way, and clear off your board. Yes, I reacted, but I'm not coming around to try and flatten anybody. Just defending myself with a post. No threats. I am not going to threaten, because truth be known, I am not the sort of person who could ever physically defend myself. I am easy pickings...

Want a picture? Maybe I'll take one and email it to you, and even go out and find a pair of pink ones. You could just do a search with your browser, and I'm sure you will find plenty of pictures on the net that will fill your apparent desire - yes, I am sure there are even pink ones out there.

And then there is the counter reaction, which I was going to keep off the board. But now, I don't desire to. I WILL PAY YOU for the work you did on my CCT, even though you declined the first time, then you will not have that to hold over me. When you did it, I really thought it was out of concern, not a favour to be recalled. Send me a bill, and I'll send you a cheque. Then we'll be evens.

Richard

Lycra Cycling Shorts - C43 - 23-11-2000

Richard, I dont know about people laughing at your expense but I can say this much ...none of us knew whom it was that Gumby was referring to! Well none of us until you posted what you did...
And I am not laughing cause sensitivity seems to be running extremely high!

Re: Lycra Cycling Shorts - busababy - 23-11-2000

C43,
you may not have known that the slurs were directed at richard, but "some of you members did know" and it still speaks volumes for the integrity or more accurately, the lack thereof of the people in your club particularly, the management - which i note you are a part of,,

furthermore, the fact (or otherwise) that you didn't know who the victim was, is quite irrelevant, to behave in this manner is no less offensive than the so called racial slur you so strongly protested against on this board just recently, which by the way if you had bothered to examine, you would have realised that it was not directed in that way, but there is no doubt about this, and it seems to be just getting worse with peter's ongoing degenerating perpetuation of the taunt,,

you are as guilty as the rest,,

I'm back! - Snaggs - 23-11-2000

Les,
I have had great control watching this rubbish and not posting, but its time to clarify some points, yet again!
1/Boss did'nt ban you from the other board
2/Boss does'nt run or captain the club
3/The so called 'deleted' post, was'nt deleted(open your eyes)
4/ We all (including you) knew that Boss knew Col - why would he hide this?
5/You have tried countless times to discredit Boss(unsuccesfully)
6/Boss did'nt do anything with the other members - in fact that is an ignorant attitude - claiming that the others can't think for themselves and are incapable of forming thier own opinion.
7/Boss has'nt banned you from the club(I would be interested to know how you came to this conclusion when you state that you would never post)
YOU JUST WON'T LEAVE IT ALONE.
As you may have noticed Boss does'nt reply because he's sick of your petty remarks.
It's crystal clear who has 'the disease'!
You seem to be not unlike a jilted lover, never being able to let go.
To quote Chopper - GROW UP!
Snaggs

grow the f*** up! - bluviper - 23-11-2000

all of you guys that seem to get off of trading insults with eachother please exchange phone numbers and leave the rest of us out of it .

Lycra vs Racism - C43 - 23-11-2000

Laughing at Lycra is nothing like making the racial slur that occured on this board. And I never said I wasnt guilty... Just said I didnt know whom gumby was referring to. So dont philosophise and try to compare lycra to racism. wont work .... Look elsewhere ....(not to mention the fact that I was talking to Richard)

Ratings - chopper - 23-11-2000

well Les although i do not own a busa or any other bike at the moment i have ridden one on a number of occasions ( as well as done my time well and truly on a blackbird ).
so here is how i would rate the items you asked.

looks: at first i wasnt to rapt in the Busa but over time i have grown to love it.
performance: there is nothing quite like riding a bike so fast that it feels like it is trying to through you off the back.
engine: i'm a little dissapointed with the recalls on the cam chain tensioner, you would think the bastards would have got it rite on the first recall.
gearbox: not as smooth as the blackbird but i got used to it soon enough.
suspension: surprisingly i found it better than the blackbird.
handling: all in all not too shaby,i found it a bit heavy on cornering but that could just be me since im not really a small fella.
rider friendliness: i personally found that the sceen was a bit small but i have been informed that the double bubble screen helps shit-loads.
your colour choice: bit of a fan of the black.

and ctriticism of the infamous "tune stumble: since i don't own a busa this is hard for me to comment but i have been led to believe once you cut the pink wire everthing sorts out just nicely.

so Les there you go thats what i think on the Busa!! in future before you go asking me these things and think that i won't be able to answer because i don't own one think again!! just cos i dont own one does not mean i havent ridden one..

if you were asking these things cos im a member of the " other board " and you thought you would be able to trip me up!! i havent seen on either this board or the other that you have to be a busa owner to be a member !

thanx for taking the time to ask me MY thoughts on the busa.
and they are just MY THOUGHTS.

Chopper
with ears or without?

HEY LES - chopper - 23-11-2000

Hey Les.....

while we are asking each other our opinions regarding these interesting matters. i was wondering what your opinion was on the use of grignard reagents in the nucleophilic substitution of aldehydes / ketones compared to nucleophilic substitution reactions of carboxylic acids to form esters.

i ask this as there seems to be a remarkable generation of esters in the vicinity of your keyboard!

in case you're unsure, esters are strong smelling hydrocarbons, most are fairly noxious.

when i was a kid, i rode a bmx! what did you ride?

Chopper
with ears or without?

Re: Ratings - busababy - 23-11-2000

thanks for your input chopper,,

the only reason i asked you those questions was to try and change the subject of the posts you have so far placed on this board and i was going to make those questions a new topic,,

i knew nothing about you and therefore did not know that you don't own a bike - not that it matters,,

if you are connected with the hayabusa club i suspect that in the least you are interested in bikes, we have quite a few board members who don't own bikes and others who have different makes, but most of them are quite interested in the busa - which i can understand,,

if you have ridden a busa even once you would appreciate how magnificent it really is particularly, if you have owned a blackbird, which is not to be underestimated by any means - its also a very fine machine with which i'm sure you will agree,,

thank you for thoughts,,
les