Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
T-SHIRTS - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: T-SHIRTS (/showthread.php?tid=5632)

Pages: 1 2

T-SHIRTS - Lethal Busa - 26-05-2001

I know that this subject has its own place but no one goes there now so just as a REMINDER there are people that have orderded t-shirts of Richard and have still not payed.So not only is he stuck with the shirts but he is out of pocket, I feel that he has done a good job without people like him things wouldn't get done it will come down to once bitten twice shy. Lets face it would you try to get anything off the ground after this I dont think!, so it will come down to "remember the t-shirt episode" so no one will ever do things PLEASE PAY HIM
This is my opinion only and was not prompted by Richard or anyone else keep up the good work Richard

Re: T-SHIRTS - busababy - 26-05-2001

Here Here! I fully agree!

Shirtz - col - 26-05-2001

G'day all,

These are one of the best shirtz I've seen. I'm proud to ware mine anywhere.

Hey guys and gals, if you ordered one make sure you get it and show that you own the ultimate predator.

Wish I came up with that saying.

Regards Col

t-shirts - bluviper - 27-05-2001

Got my t-shirt love it the club emblem looks great and ultimate preditor says it all if you have one on order get it quick!
thanks richard for putting it together
martyn

Re: t-shirts - demeester - 28-05-2001

Actually, am now offering these ordered shirts that are unpaid, for re-sale. Thanks for the offer, Keith, but I don't need to sell them to "help out" as we are so close to having all costs covered that it is not necessary. (If you WANT another one, I can probably help).

Anyway, as stated, we are close to break even, and part of the excess moneys made are to be used to remove ezboard advertising. When we know just how much left over there is, we will discuss other potential uses that can benefit the whole club.

Shirts & Cash - Frosty - 29-05-2001

Richard,
The boss has mentioned she would love a shirt as well so when you have an idea re what sizes are left, let us know.

As for the left over money, I wouldn't mind a new exhaust for the Bus'. That would benefit the whole club wouldn't it?...maybe not...
Cheers
Frost'

Another T Shirt - LocoBus - 29-05-2001

Richard

Ditto if you are left holding either a med or large let me know I will take another - I may also give one to my neigbour as he has little clothing sense - and oh yes he rides a ZX12 ... poor chap..

Tee Shirt - OLD CAHN - 30-05-2001

Richard,

Please bring 1 x large (for a friend) & 1 x small T Shirt (for my g/f) over to Perth with you if there is one available.
I will catch up with you while you are in town, just let me know where to meet, or give me a call
0402 888 564

Regards
Jeff

Re: Tee Shirt - demeester - 30-05-2001

Will let you all know real soon. All stock has been allocated (i.e. last 12 shirts) and I have sent warnings to people that I will release the stock for general snapping up soon. Thanks for your interest, and watch this space...

Re: Tee Shirt - GLENN - 30-05-2001

Richard if younhave any Medium and Xtra large let me know also Price as i have lost that info
Glenn BUSA RULES

T-Shirts - 00 so Blue - 08-06-2001

Guilty as charged. Please send me billing info once again. bethardm@nici.org Sorry

Re: T-Shirts - demeester - 08-06-2001

Hey, I sent you reminders a few times, to that email address, but got no response. I have sent again. Please check your email and respond.

T-Shirts - 00 so Blue - 08-06-2001

On my way to the Post Office now. Thanks

Re: T-Shirts - Fox - 21-06-2001

Hey Richard, what's the T Shirt news ..?
Did we sell them all?

Is it time for a new one ;p ?

Re: T-Shirts - demeester - 21-06-2001

Almost done. Two left, but both allocated. I just contacted them both - one is resending a cheque that never arrived, and the other is depositing soon, I hope.