Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Good things come to those who wait.... - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Good things come to those who wait.... (/showthread.php?tid=3590)

Pages: 1 2

Good things come to those who wait.... - AstroBusa - 04-08-2006

FOR SALE : 1990 Honda CBR1000F, genuine 74,000km. Staintunes, Gear rack and 40 litre bag. Original PRISTINE condition. You will not find another bike of this vintage in this overall outstanding nick.

Genuine reason for sale.

There won't be enough space in the shed when my 2004 Black/Purple Hayabusa arrives next week !

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

Coming to a ride location near you - Astrobusa MkII. A pristine 2004 black/purple with less than 3000km on the clock. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... RobEdited by: AstroBusa at: 4/8/06 7:36 pm

Re: Good things come to those who wait.... - Volvi - 04-08-2006

Big Congratulations to you Astro, now youll be able to experience what we all are. Happy for you. check ur pm.

Re: Good things come to those who wait.... - AstroBusa - 04-08-2006

Ta Volvi... always thought I'd get another blue/silver like my last busa, but suddenly.... I'm a dyed-in-the-wool black/purple man ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob

Re: Good things come to those who wait.... - Blackzook - 04-08-2006

Welcome to the minority black purple club. Great choice mate. Black purple the last bastion of inovation. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter

Re: Good things come to those who wait.... - oldmanbusa - 04-08-2006

The numbers are growing,won't be long & we will out number those red/black lads!

Good things come to those who wait... - MacBusa - 04-08-2006

good stuff mate..... good to hear. Regards
Grant

www.blingpartsaustralia.com.au

My pride and joy

Re: Good things come to those who wait... - Taubusa - 04-08-2006

Hey Astro,

Congratulations on your new Busa. What price are you selling the CBR for.

Cheers Taub

Re: Good things come to those who wait... - Djpete - 04-08-2006

shit color great bike!
Only kiddin...congrats Astro...
Can't wait to see some pics...
Now just watch the Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!

Re: Good things come to those who wait... - BUSGO - 04-08-2006

Good onya Rob.
Now you can legally drink that Prune juice..

However if you continue to inhabit the Mt White cafe, you may be alone or a target for the cops.

See you up the Putty Rd one day mate.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!

Re: Good things come to those who wait... - kawasuki - 04-08-2006

About fuggin time.. Cheers,
Kawasuki

Re: Good things come to those who wait... - markG58 - 04-08-2006

I remember you dribblin on my blu/silv last year rob. I think the pur/blk is a great combo.Lookin forward to seein you up the road.CONGRATS!!!
MARK

Re: Good things come to those who wait... - Max - 04-08-2006

Bllody Good on you Rob. don't mind those slower than zx14 black/purple jobs. Someone has to sit at the back and wait for them to catch up

Welcome back.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

Re: Good things come to those who wait... - pan - 04-08-2006

Onya Rob.

Let us know when the Honda's sold and well accept your opinions on threads without judgement...
"sometimes crime does pay"

Re: Good things come to those who wait... - AstroBusa - 04-08-2006

Blackzook - Mate ! Glad to be in such fine company. We're not a minority, we're the elite !

Taubusa - pm me your email addr.

Dj - Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft ! Now... go change my details !

Busgo - Yep... the Old Road is cactus for the next few months.... the putty sounds good.... BUT I think priority has to go to a blat through the Buladelah Bends on the way up to the Oxley.

Mark - I've drooled over soooo many busa's over the past 3 years... thanks for that !

simmo - You haven't even responded, but shut-up anyway.

pan - Sorry mate. I bought whatever colour combo came up at the right price at the right time. There were just no red/blacks around (thankfully..... )

Kawa - you suggested last night I had to buy at least a scale model to stay here.... so I did. Just happens to be a 1:1 scale model. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob

Re: Good things come to those who wait... - AstroBusa - 04-08-2006

Yep Max... that'll be me. Waiting at the back for the slow ZX14's (to slow down and let me catch up... !) The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob