Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Tycho !!!! are you ok??? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Tycho !!!! are you ok??? (/showthread.php?tid=3545)

Pages: 1 2

Tycho !!!! are you ok??? - andycool - 15-07-2006

Mark rang me on the mobile yesterday by mistake and he informed me, he had just T Boned a car ( cars fault )

Hope your ok mate , let us know!!!!!!! ( he said he was)

Dont know about the bike!!!
Blue Thunder!!!!

Andrew :)

Blue and Silver Bling the Best thing!!!!!

Re: Tycho !!!! are you ok??? - Blackzook - 15-07-2006

Jesus mate hope all is ok. Give me a call on 0400 697 254 if you need a hand with anything at all. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter

Re: Tycho !!!! are you ok??? - simmo - 15-07-2006

Shit Mark I also hope you are ok, also if you need help give me a call also
ps that's not the way to get a 14
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just all poor slow copies !!!!!

Just talked to Tycho on the phone

Bike is written off and he is a bit sore!!! seems to be ok though!!!

A woman turned right infront of him at a 4 way intersection and Mark was travelling passed a bus which was turning right and the woman just turned right, without looking

Woman was charged by police and when I just rang him he was out looking for a new Busa!!!

Keep an eye out for a Busa for him , he wants a Red one again...... he must have bumped his head cause he has the chance to buy a nice blue/ silver
Blue Thunder!!!!

Blue Thunder!!!!

Re: Tycho !!!! are you ok??? - AstroBusa - 15-07-2006

Phew...sounds like he's ok. Good news. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob

Re: Tycho !!!! are you ok??? - kawasuki - 15-07-2006

Tycho u on 1 wheel again???
Hope u are well mate, u seem to be, looking for a new bus already. Cheers,
Kawasuki

Good and Gooder - fasterfaster1 - 15-07-2006

Got the perfect unit for ya .................and it's Red
FF1

KILLED BY BUSSA - TYCHO - 16-07-2006

Well, i walked away from that one, lady turned in front of me at an intersection and I met the front quarter panel of her nissan. Did a bit of airborne stuff, ended up bouncing off the bonnet ( I THINK) then ended up upside down against the passenger door.

All happend pretty quick - as it does - but had time to wonder how much it was gonna hurt - am bloody lucky nothing was brocken.

Sore bits: both shoulders, right hand, both thighs, and crushed nuts. I actually put a dent in the fuel tank where my crown jewels were compressed, owwwww!

Lady was charged at the scene, so hopefully insurance should be a breeeze.

So am on the market for another red one, once my insurance comes through. Yeah I know i could have any color now, but red ones go faster - we all know that.

Thanks for thinkin of me guys, thats great. Will be in bed for a couple of days, and have internet at my disposal, so will be online. Speak to you guys soon,

Re: KILLED BY BUSSA - Blackzook - 16-07-2006

Good to hear mate take it easy. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter

Re: KILLED A BUSSA Red Ones are Slow anyway - simmo - 16-07-2006

Tyco
Quote:but red ones go faster
F' Man you must have hit you head dude
I'll give Pan a call if you like
Good to see your ok ( but I'm tiping the love life may be on HOLD of a little while )

ps there is a almost new Copper one a Westerns
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just all poor slow copies !!!!!

Re: KILLED BY BUSSA - Max - 16-07-2006

Hey Tycho,
glad you're okay bloke. Nut cracker suite must suck bigtime.

Get back on your feet after you give your body a chance to catchup mate. Lucky boy! Bloke at work had the same prang, sheila turned right in front of him, 11 breaks to his arm all within a foot of his elbow, which is f****d for all time, and a broken leg, 4 times all around his hip. If all you are is sore, you're miles in front.

Cheers and get better in your own time.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

MAXS MATE - TYCHO - 17-07-2006

Max, man that story about your mate and his multiple breaks just makes me shiver. I was extremely fortunate - I know that. Am in bed again today with some painkillers, but that is fine. I could be in hospital.
Had a cupl of mates tell me not to buy another bike - they reakon I should get a 4wd, much safer they say. Nah! Gonna get a Bussa.

Will get soime photo's up for you gus soon. Basically just looks lik a bussa without the headlight or indicators.

Re: MAXS MATE - Heidi1 - 17-07-2006

Good on you. Sleep well, painkillers rock.

HEIDI xxx

max's mate - kev11e - 17-07-2006

G'day
My wife's cousin rides to work and got garrotted late last week at Kotara (sort of local to Busgo). Illegal turn as for Tycho. Fractures at base of skull, several ribs broken, left arm hanging by skin, two broken wrists, suspected lung and other internal injuries, two broken legs, broken ankle. Bones poking out everywhere apparently. Was not initially expected to live but has been alive (assisted breathing) now for 5 days and counting.
Spare him a thought if you would....
And it's nice that some escape serious injury...
Regards
Kevin