Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
New bloke no BUSA. - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: New Members Introductions and S&R (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: New Members Introduce yourselves here (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: New bloke no BUSA. (/showthread.php?tid=22709)

New bloke no BUSA. - Kralc - 22-05-2015

How's it going blokes.

So I don't own a busa yet but I'm in the market as I just wrote off my zrx1200r and even though i said I'd never sell the big Rex but You can't do much once it's written off.

I've also always loved the busa from when I was younger and saw one on the street in the flesh. I've wanted one and now after the mishap I decided to go for one. I've been riding for about 10 years. Previous bikes were gs500, 95 gsxr750 and my zrx. I've ridden a shit ton more others also including my old mans black bird.

So hopefully in a month or two I can upload a pic of my new bus once I get some funds to add to my pay out.
Cheers again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: New bloke no BUSA. - Batfink - 22-05-2015

Welcome to the addiction mate lol

The zx's are a contentious model here but I personally don't give a fig lol if you love looking at the busa then I am sure you will love riding one even more, just don't ride it like all your other bikes ?

RE: New bloke no BUSA. - mozzie26 - 22-05-2015

Welcome, You can't go wrong with a Busa. Great all round sports/touring bike. There are lots of other great bikes out there but nothing that does every thing as good as the Busa! Trophy

New bloke no BUSA. - Kralc - 22-05-2015

(22-05-2015, 07:35pm)Batfink Wrote: Welcome to the addiction mate lol

The zx's are a contentious model here but I personally don't give a fig lol if you love looking at the busa then I am sure you will love riding one even more, just don't ride it like all your other bikes ?

Yeh mate. Don't intend to ride it like a hoon bike like the zrx. I'll defiantly have to adjust to the riding style of a faired sports bike again too.
It will definitely be a long termer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: New bloke no BUSA. - Batfink - 22-05-2015

If you get your busa before Nov/Dec you should think of going to the Yearly Busa Bash at Tathra this year... Get to meet some of the club and have some busa fun lol

RE: New bloke no BUSA. - Kendo - 22-05-2015

G'day and welcome bloke. Coolsmiley
Your gonna love the 'busa once you get your hands on one. Pi_thumbsup

RE: New bloke no BUSA. - Lesabre1 - 22-05-2015

Gday and welcome.

RE: New bloke no BUSA. - iano - 22-05-2015

Welcome from Ireland
Recent busa owner myself and I love it. ..

RE: New bloke no BUSA. - kozzo - 25-05-2015

Welcome..tons of advice on the busa available here.

RE: New bloke no BUSA. - jamdonut - 26-05-2015

Welcome